Thursday, October 6, 2011

Challenge on...

like Donkey Kong!
Ladies....This morning as I got up and wiped the crusty's from my eyes the first I thing I reached for was my Iphone. I do what I usually do each morning check my emails and then off to read  some of my FAV blogs. Hey this is the only time in the day that I can read blogs in peace and quite with a nice cup of tea. GOD I need to punch myself in the head..... how fuckin lame does that sound!

As I scroll through and read through my favorite blogs I notice that my sista from another mudder and fodder lol -  Cyn  http://chunkygoddess.blogspot.com has given my a challenge that will be taking on! After I am done I will then pick 7....7...7 lucky bitches {nicest of terms by the way} to add to the challenge if my just woken up ass understands it correctly. Basically what I need to do his highlight some of my old and new post. I am a fairly new blogger so have some pity on me when you read some of the old shit I have written.
What you all need to do,  is go and check out Cyn @ http://chunkygoddess.blogspot.com her blog ROCKS and I love her for being to the point and brutally honest. She divas the same age as I do and we both have toddlers...which makes me wonder what the F we were thinking? She is figgin hilarious and she does this segment on her blog about crock potting it that is great!
So here are the"gulp" picks:
  • My most beautiful post - I do not think I have one - I mean I am just not the warm and fuzzy type but I think it might have to be http://mommybags.blogspot.com/2011/09/damn-my-baby-is-growing.html
  • Popular Post/Segment - Thumbs up for WTF Friday's started it 7 weeks ago and it has been very popular I think the content is what people like not just the title....I love being able to vent and do it my way and not the PC way. I am also working on something new and crude for Monday's - Stay tuned in the mean time here is the first WTF Friday http://mommybags.blogspot.com/2011/08/wtf-friday.html
  • I would not say the post that I know this "irked" a few people probably would have to have been http://mommybags.blogspot.com/2011/09/boob-juice-or-man-made-juice.html did not boobs could be so controversial!
  • I really do not have any helpful post since I am pretty much new to the blog world. You know what has helped all the really cool chica's I have met out in BLand. I would have never ever thought in my wildest dreams there would be so many fuckin awesome women out there.
  • My proudest moment - had to have been my first post - http://mommybags.blogspot.com/2011/03/wtf-is-yo-gabba-gabba-and-why-is-my.html because hell it got me out there I was not too crazy about letting it all hang out but this blog has helped me get through the days immensly cuz being at home with a toddler most of the day can drive you bonkers!
  • Surprised by the {fo' now popularity} of the whole blog I mean I did not expect it...that I have found a platform were I can actually get all my thoughts un jummbled, out of my brain and in one place is great - I have so many thoughts some good some just plain weird but, I guess that is why I blog......


Now time to pass on the Star Wars Torch ({don't ask just sticking to the theme this am}

8 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo i freakin l♥ve it -- the star wars theme -- be still my geeky heart!!!!

well done young jedi, well done!

xxoo

Jo said...

Aww, you're the best for linking to me, my OCD sister from another mister. :) Will attempt this challenge! :) xoxo!

Kerry said...

Haha I have just awoken and fumbled for my phone beside me because sticking to a daily ritual, it is the first thing I do every. single. morning. You're not alone, I need to check emails and need to read my fave blogs, cause it's my adiction/obsession and I love it! Like I love your blog, no matter how new it is, it's not surprising you have a ton of followers!!! I can always count on you for honesty, sarcasm, humour, in your face type of posts, YOU'RE AWESOME!!
So thankyou for the light sabre, I will graciously accept the award but so not to bore my readers with the challenge cause I did one recently - did you get my email? - I will decline the challenge...but, my friend, it means so much and may the force be with us both!!
Sending loads of Aussie love your way MWAH!!
Will give you a shout out shortly, stay tuned :)

joeh said...

I will give it a try, thx for the challange. Several of the seven blogs I would choose to pass the challange on to you have already picked.

Cranky Old Man

Mommy Bags said...

Hey nor prob folks I know peeps are busy......
Kerry got your email working my way through blogs today

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Ahhh, thanks Bags for the nod, thinking of taking this challenge on also.

Michael Ann said...

Bags! Ha! Thank you for putting me in your list! I am honored. Your blog rocks and I can't wait to check out the others ones too .I already know a couple of them and you are right about them, so I'm sure the rest are great too. My blog is so new...I'm not sure I can take on the challenge just yet, but I will consider it!

Mommy2¢ said...

HOLY SHIT!! How did I miss this?! Thank you for listing me! I can't wait to check out some of the other blogs!

Feeling the love......