Monday, October 3, 2011

No so silent Monday............

I decided that for Monday's I am going to feature a picture much like Wordless Wednesday. Since this week is the start of What a Waste Wednesday I decided to move some things around on my site. I am also going to be switching up my page layout on Tuesday. I am so excited it is going to look much more put together. I did not really think that this blogging thing was going to work out for me but boy was I wrong.
Anyway here is a pic I found the other day that is a MUST share we all you out in BlogLand. My dad {love} in Maui this year. Hanging out in our Cabana I asked him "Dad, hubby and I going for swim can you watch LDG?"
Sure no problemo I willa take care ofa my grand daughter in is Italian accent{those are not misspelled words but what I like to call Italianese a mix of English and Italian. This is the picture I came back to after my 15 minute swim. Hilarious!

Siesta Time

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!
I'm visiting you from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! I love your blog. i will admit I had to read what your dad said twice and then I saw that it had been "Italianized" LOL. That picture is sooo funny. I have a picture of my little one and my dad from Thanksgiving last year that kinda looks like this.

Chrissy Thomas said...

That is hilarious and precious at the same time! haha

Theresa said...

grandpa's make the best pillows! toooo cute

Michael Ann said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is priceless!

Michelle and Lakeon said...

lol

Found you through Mom Blog Monday and I'm your newest GFC follower.
I would love a return GFC follow on my blog as well :)
http://mamababycupcakes.blogspot.com

Rachel Marie said...

Oh my gosh, this made me laugh so hard :D Thank goodness I'm home by myself, because a random outburst of laughing would have brought on funny looks for sure.

Jessica @FoundtheMarbles said...

That's a great photo! I'm sure he's loving that you put it out in Blogland for all to see!

Unknown said...

Thank you for following my blog! I'm following you back :)

www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

Adrianne Surian said...

Hahahaha! Found your blog at the Monster Hop, following you now! Hope you have a moment to drop by Happy Hour Projects and say hello!

Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

Elana said...

I like the new design! Swanky.

Mommy Bags said...

Thanks Elena still trying to move tings around :0)

Feeling the love......