Monday, October 17, 2011

Bitch Slap Monday..............

Yep that's right because I am just in that type of mood this morning and this is this type of blog. I am here to have fun and this sounded like mucho fun this morning...Maybe it's my hormones or I just might be in a foul mood but I am sooooo over these type of women...."Oh I didn't know he was married  {thought he was separated}  if I knew he was married I would have never acted like a total skank."
You know what....BULLSHIT because if you did not know that Mr. Aston Kutcher was married you must have been living under a friggin rock if this shit happened to me you and him both would still be picking your teeth of the floor...You knew who he was, you went after the kill and you "allegedly succeeded" if you were soooo embarrassed you would have never told sold your story or hey about this one you would have never done what you "allegedly" did. It takes 2 t tango but if you are going to act like a total skank at least own it *snap* and don't give us this total lame ass excuse.....the "ladies" of Tiger Woods used this one to death......Word


18 comments:

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama said...

agreed, these are the type of women I loathe. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Mommy Bags said...

Totally Nellie you know was up this is calculated and your a liar

Anonymous said...

hello there,
Thought I would pop by via the PIF Blog fest and say "hi" so "hi" good to "meet" you. Love the blog!! I will pop by as often as possible.
EVE :-)

Twinpossible said...

Oh please..she saw him and $$ signs and that was ALL. She likely will be found to be linked to other man whores like this, and anyone who believes that classic 'we're separated bull shit' is beyond blonde.

She had unprotected sex because she knew if she gets knocked up by him..CHA CHING! Well those are my thoughts. Poor Demi, but I'm sure she knows and likely it isn't the 1st time sadly. She's too classy for him.

xoxo Shelly

ps- FOLLOWING BACK:)

http://www.twinpossible.com/blog

Ms Jen said...

LIttle miss Skeezy McTramp just needed more publicity in HW - that's how these starlets stay in the news these days - good/bad/ugly - at least they're in the news. Whores to the media, whores to hollywood - well - just whores in general. Have fun on this 15 minute ride you're on - what was her name again?

Unknown said...

funny how all these skanks are *starlets* too... and sorry if you f*ck someone to gain money and/or fame -- you are a hookah in my book!

lmfao @ bitch slap monday! ahahahahaha that will keep me smiling all effin day!

Anonymous said...

Found you on the blog hop. Cannot wait to read more! Love the blog!

http://www.countingby4.blogspot.com

Crystal

Michael Ann said...

I don't even know what happened! That's how out of the loop I am :(

Andie@multiplemama said...

ha the life of celebrities and psuedo celebrities... must be nice!
Happy monday mingle!

Kadydid Designs said...

Love it!! Not the Ashton/Demi/skank ordeal, but your blog!! Totally made me smile today - thanks for keeping it so fresh and real!

Found you via Monday Mingle blog hop!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

LOL!!!... xoxo

sara said...

okay I am so not in the loop here. He cheated on Demi? What the heck? Unless your Amish, everyone in the world knows they are married!

Sheri said...

I want to smack every one of these dumb biatches right up side the head, hard! Selfish liars, everyone of them.

jennifer0421 said...

following you back from 2ispurrfect, thanks for stopping by from the mom blog monday!! I dont really know what your post is about but i totally hate girls like the ones you are talking about. Drives me crazy how they try to act all innocent.

Unknown said...

Bitch Slap Monday. Your blog keeps getting better and better, I swear. Thank you for this!

Mommy Bags said...

This segment my lovely ladies might be a regular

Mommy2¢ said...

LOL! I love it. How about that -- it's Wednesday and I'm just now reading your Monday post. I suck balls!

Kerry said...

How the hell could you not know who Ashton Kutcher was?? Total fame w*ore if you ask me!! Silly silly girl.
And Ashton, you're a silly silly boy :)

Feeling the love......