Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kinda Wordless Wednesday ..........

Taking a break this week from What a Waste Wednesday because my brain was just not into it. Between all the pre Halloween festivities with the kid, costume modifications and just running around - this week is a wash. I am still budgeting/saving and I am getting pretty good so now it has become my mission never to buy retail again.  Today I did a bit baking and allot of candy buying. I have a love hate relationship with Halloween.  Below you will see why. One for the goodie bag - 2 for me.


Scene of the crime

9 comments:

Theresa said...

hahaha, i cant wait for halloween to be over, i dont have a pumpkin and i havent even bought candy. the holiday come to quickly

Rebecca said...

i love halloween but the candy doesn't like my hips much ok not true it loves my hips hence the large number on the scale.

Mariebop said...

No halloween candy in my house... yet. However, your crime scene is minor compared to what mine look like. LOL!!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

lol you're like my hubby and I seems we have to buy halloween candy for ourselves every year... we aren't even home for trick or treat-ers, we're out and about etc..

Happy Halloween, new follower from the hop!

Kerry said...

A little chocolate never hurt anyone lol
Cute goodie bags :)

Andrea said...

And that is why I usually buy Blow-Pops to give out...how crazy can I get with that? And my kids are old enough to know if I steal too much---they count and categorize as soon as they gt home. I am relegated to whatever they don't like...and have to share that with Mr. Sweet Tooth Dad!

Mommy Bags said...

This is the first year LDG actually can walk and get her candy. We have decided to donate the candy she gets from trick or treating that night. No candy in this house...it is bad, bad candy...lol

Unknown said...

hahaha @ scene of the crime... i am sure mine will look more like a massacre but frig it.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

LOL, I throw the wrappers away so I can't see how much candy I've actually eaten ;-)

Feeling the love......