Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shhhhhh.....Pay it Forward Blogfest.....

Hey Gang,
Wanted to let you know of this awesome hop that is going on right now brought to you by
Alex J. Cavanaughand  Matthew MacNish.  Like a dumb ass I started reading and got so excited at the prospect of meeting all these new peeps and reading some new blogs that I forgot to mention, introduce and describe 3 blogs we like. To make sure we all get to know each other in blog land it was suggested that we mention three blogs that are new that we like. I am a new blogger and this is a super great opportunity to get to know some great new blog out there....yo. So let's get this moving so i can get back to some awesome reading. 

 Ok gang have a great time reading I have no damn clue how to get all the other blogs linked like the other pages...that is because I am new and still trying to figure shit out....But you can go to the links ofMatthew MacNish over at http://theqqqe.blogspot.com/ and Alex Cavanaugh.to get the list. Mwahhhhh




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join in. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey, a little late is all right! Thanks for participating in the blogfest.

Emma's Lunch said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Emma's Lunch

I'm sorry it took me so long to follow back. I'm here now and I love your site!

Michael Ann said...

Sounds like a good one! Well, gosh, thank you for mentioning me and my blog!! Wow. I am totally flattered!! I like "Down to Earth" thank you for that. Seriously, if I had to pick an expression to describe me, that's the one I would choose. You rock! :-)

joeh said...

Thanks so much for the mention, i am away this weekend, but hope to check this out soon.

Cranky Old Man

Matthew MacNish said...

Hi Mommy. I'm here as the co-host from the Pay It Forward blogfest (obviously). Thanks so much for signing up.

And I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working!

Lydia Kang said...

Great, new blogs for me to visit! Nice to meet you and your blog on this bloghop.
:)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the follow! Showing the love back:)
-The Ladies Lounge

Mom of 12 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my newest follower! Blog hops are amazing!
Sandy

Pat Hatt said...

Little late hopping your way, but great blog and will check out the picks.

Feeling the love......