Add to the mix that we shook, rattled and rolled last night at around 8 with our second earthquake of the day - first one happened at 4 and totally did not feel it could be because LDG was jumping on the couch.
Nothing major I mean I lived here my whole life last night was just a 4.0 which didn't even get hubby and I off the bed..we kind of looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. What worries me is that when we have little tremors like this it means that the next one is going to be a jolt. And with the weather being as mild as it has been reminds me of the years before the 89" when the pattern was just like this before we shook at 7.1.
Anywhoo, I am freaking out because I am telling you gang time is wizzing by...I mean friggin jolly time is around the corner. I used to work as a retail manager many moons ago and to this day I am not fond of red, fat men with a white beards and annoying Christmas music. So with that little Scrooge moment let's get down to some bness'.
- What were you thinking when you thought to come that close to my baby daughter and tell me how beautiful she was and then attempting to touch her face with your creepy hand ...you weirdo looking man. You are lucky security spotted you because you were about to lose your nut sack. I fear what I would do to the person that would ever harm my child. I saw red today...I saw nothing but red and it scared me.
- I am going to double WTF are you kidding me...are you f*ckin kidding me it is October and the Christmas music has already started. I am not ready for this shit yet.
- Lovely Mommy in Kansas City admits that she was drunk when baby was taken from house. OK I love to get my vino on once in awhile but lady are you fo reals? How friggin drunk were you and why did you get that drunk not to hear someone bashing in your window and taking your baby...why do I have a feeling much more shit will surface regarding this case?
- $25,000 for a pair of sunglasses, - $39,000 dollar back pack from The Row sells out...WTF I guess the recession does not hit people who can spend this much on luxury shit. OK....ok I am just pissed puppy because I am on a damn budget!
- I read that some "people"are actually calling Halloween stores looking for the Casey Antony costume. OK did we all just go insane. Really...wow who would even want to pretend to be this POS human being.
- WTF is up with shitty bad Old Navy commercials....God they suck
- How the hell did all those exotic,engendered and beautiful animals get into this country let alone Ohio with out anyone stopping the madness. Someone is going to have allot of explaining to do and hopefully will get their heads bashed in. This was wrong on sooo many levels.
- Here is another WTF doozy - 39 year old dad charged with child abuse after having his 9 year old daughter...that would be 9 year old daughter drive his happy drunk ass home. The professor was smart enough to stop at a gas station to fill up with gas or gets cigs not sure which - this was so awesome because it made it possible the gas stations security cameras to take in all the action....Oh he also for slurredd to the attendant that his 9 year old drove him there....Brilliant just brilliant. I thought Homer Simpson was a cartoon character I guess not!
|Father of the Year|
- Dang can we have one week were not one of our produce is infected by some kind of damn salmonella
- How can you tell me that you did not know you were pregnant????. Every time I see tid bits of this show I shake my head in amazement. How the f*ck can that be possible? I mean I felt something was up right away!
- WTF was I thinking when I left my child alone with the play doh and the fur monkeys...I guess play doh taste good because fur monkey 2 ate all of the blue and half the red. Have I not learned anything from the "Marshmallow Incident."