Sunday, October 16, 2011

Werewolves and the monthly....

Yeah I said "it" the monthly...Or as I like to call it Psycho week. Have you noticed the similarity to a woman's period  {oh my I said the P word} and the changing from human to werewolf during the full moon.... once a month?
Duh... hello I know werewolves are not real.  I have been up since 2:30 this am and there I go thinking again...poof strange thoughts in my brain. At 2:45 am I am thinking about werewolves and my monthly.

I mean I am in a werewolf  like trance every month like clock work people - how do I know because I have seen enough horror movies to know.  Let's see I don't eat red meat munch but during the "month" I crave red meat like their is no tomorrow.  I need a burger, a big fat steak or just bring me a side of cow with about a ton of salt as a side dish please because it is a craving from hell. There is also the holy shit I just shaved my legs yesterday and the damn hair is back with a family of 10  and suitcases and I am only this hairy during the "time" were the f*** did all this hair come from I am talking facial hair too...ahhhhhhhh what the &8^^4##. Sleep does not happen I am a walking zombie for about 4-5 days which triggers the mood swings from hell ,  let's just say the roller coaster ride of emotions I experience...horrible just horrible.
One minute I am ready to tear off your neck the other minute I am crying while watching Toy Story 3 with my daughter. WTF? I have also noticed that my "monthly" is also on track with the full moon schedule...Mmmm interesting. Hot flashes ....forgetaboutit....insane...totally insane.  I know this is probably the weirdest topic ever but I am a little delusional from lack of sleep and an insane craving of chocolate and Pringles.....must find Pringles.....I let you know when I begin to sprout fangs.....

12 comments:

Nicole said...

love it!~new follower~

Theresa said...

god rightttt the monthly is never fun when u find ur salty sweet enjoy it! get some rest before you start knockin some heads off at the store =p <3

Michael Ann said...

It's ok....we get ya. If you can't talk about it here, where CAN you talk about it?

Ciara said...

Love it. I came over from Lydia's blog and I'm a new follower.

Unknown said...

haha. love this. thanks for stopping by and following me. what a fun blog! :)

Jo said...

lol, is that the Gmork?

Jo
http://bumbumgerms.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The meat craving is probably because your body needs iron. From what I understand, you lose a lot of it when you're on your period. As for the salt and chocolate... I don't know.

It's messed up how that cycle can be so disruptive to everything.

Unknown said...

man oh man can i relate -- and it gets worse the older i get -- bahhhh!

and for the record -- i bawled @ toy story 3 -- no really seriously bawled. bri thought i was finally having a breakdown. it just made me think of my almost grown sons who loveddddddd toy story when it first came out & they were so dang little. that last scene when andy.... waaaaaaaaaa!

Kerry said...

Oh I hope you found those Pringles, nothing worse than a craving you can't fix!
We lose one week a month with pms which equates to alot of weeks, months and years when you think about it. That in itself is justification alone for the mood swings! And Toy Story 3 was sad pms or no pms...I cried too!!

Kerry said...

Btw, you should be able to save my button to your computer and then add as a picture with a link through your gadgets. I don't have a code sorry :(

Mariebop said...

Were you spying on me? LOL!! I'm almost impossible to live with during the monthly. If I'm no crying, I'm being a total b****.

As for not being able to sleep. I take one Advil PM to help me sleep and I take one regular Advil so I have a whole dosage to relieve the god aweful cramps that seem to only bother me right before I go to bed.

Ashley P. said...

awesome!

new follower from the monster hop

Feeling the love......