Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Geeze enough with the Sex.......

Hey construction on my page is being done so please bear with me as this is going on things will be moving around but we should hopefully be back to "normal" by the end of today...I hope!

Tapes already. When did it become OK to pimp your shit out on a friggin sex tape. When did it become OK to be OK/and sometimes proud of a sex tape? WTF? Really. A headline popped up this am while I was reading the news that a sex tape of Tupac has surfaced and their is a bidding war for which company will be whoring buying the right to release. Now....I am in no way a prude,  it is not the sex that bothers me - whatever tickles your pickle you are an adult so if you are stupid enough to have yourself video taped while having sex then that is your business but be ready to reap the wrath when it is so called "leaked" and don't play this bull shit innocent I was taken advantage shit. In this day and age of social media  - twitter, FB, blogs and such you know that even if you have a little bit of notoriety the "sex tape" will make you into a famous 2 bit reality star - Hello Kim Kardashidunk and Paris Hitthis Hilton.

I mean here is a perfect example of someone doing "baby....no one is ever going to see it but us sex tape, " she sues in order not to have the tape released, I think Vivid offers her a shit load of money to have it released -  BLAM no hard work, no real skills {well out in the work force skills} AND because of this sex tape and her so called friendship with Paris Hilton- {Pfft....another shinning star - I hope you hear the drip of sarcasm in my voice}....BOOM  we were hit with Kim K overload, she is all over the damn place and we cannot seem to get rid of her and her obnoxious {I admit I like Khloe} family. Hey...Mama Jenner saw $$$ on her ample daughters ass and she rode that fame wave and now they are pulling in 65 million a year being famous for not being famous and I don't blame her one bit. I guess what pisses me off more than anything is that some of these skanks ladies are held up as role models in our society and I just do not get it. Whatever happened to going to school, doing the right thing and working hard?...I am so scared that by the time my daughter is in her  tween stage a sex tape will be the norm. It scares the crap out of me......

3 comments:

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Could not agree more, but the most disappointing part is that this is what makes some of these folks famous. It's so pathetic... Why are people that win noble prizes, or finding cures, or saving the environment praised the same way. It is a disgusting society we live in.

Theresa said...

Awesome job on your layout i am sooo jelly lol i worked on mine today and its so standard lol. I agree with you completely on ur post these girls shouldnt be looking up to paris and kim in no way or form! Tupac sex tape really who would want to see that ligh lolol

Kerry said...

Agreed!! Ditto on what you said :)

Feeling the love......