Welcome to my planet.........oh I mean blog. 40 something mom to a kick ass toddler. Had my shit kicker later in life and she is keeping me young. Trying to keep it all together without losing my mind. A former "work obsessed/hard core party girl" now a at home crazy bitch trying to figure it all out. I will shoot straight from the hip - no sugar coating here on "new mommy" anxiety, reality TV, whining celebrities and general stuff that makes me crazy which today can be anything. I am here to get it all out so I keep my family and myself sane. I am Italian which means I am opinionated, loud and cuss allot which I am really trying to work on since my toddler repeats everything I say and I do mean everything.....I do not mince words and I am pretty blunt so it you offend easily this is not the blog for you.
I don't craft, I don't kiss ass and I am way to old to give a shit. I love to cook, bake and shop not necessarily in that order. I hate to admit that I watch and love most reality TV, and I am obsessed, obsessed with celebrity trash rags and news but heh at least I admit it. I can sometimes be a bitch as most women are...so if you think you are perfect this is not the place for you. I can be sarcastic and I can sometimes be a little to crude but you know what it is me take it or leave it. I collect and have a very serious problem with high end designer handbags. I love to shoot the shit on everything under the sun, except for religion and politics. Some subjects are better left alone.
You will not see pics of me on this blog - one day I would love to run for president and what I say here could one day come back and bite me in the ass. I hope you have fun on this journey of craziness and self discovery.
I love the following things, places and people
- My family and friends - duh
- Anything to do with the Napa wine country
- Being a good person - unless you royally piss me off and totally lie to me then you are pretty much done
- Neiman and Saks - Nordstrom to Barney's
- Mademoiselle Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
- Karl Lagerfeld even though sometimes he needs to think before he speaks
- The shade/colors of black and white and added a bit of gray in the last few years - shocker right?
- Salvador Dali
- Horror films and horror directors that make a difference
- Celebrity rags and mags and hello addicted a little to a place called TMZ
- Handbags, handbags some people have shoes I have handbags
- I am a foodie and enjoy great uncomplicated food in moderation
- Deserted beaches
Things I don't really like - Oh hell that list would be too long and I would bore you to death and scare some people......
Hope you had fun....