Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kinda Wordless Wednesday........

The other day I was going through some old pictures and I came across this one. I remember this day so clearly. I was in the process of painting the downstairs bonus room I was half way done {I was doing this all by my lonesome}. My hubby went downstairs to check on the progress in the am before he left for work. Went I got up that morning I put on my painting overalls getting myself ready to complete the job. To my surprise hubby had written the following on the wall with paint.


Ti Amo which means I love you in Italian. I totally lost it that day. It was one of the sweetest things anyone had ever done for me.  I know you are about to gag but it is things like this that makes me thank my lucky stars everyday that I found "the one". Happy Hump Day

11 comments:

Mariebop said...

Awww! That's sweet! Not mushy enough to be gag worthy though.

Unknown said...

That was really sweet of your hubby!

Anonymous said...

molto dolce!

Alexandra Rose said...

Definately not gag worthy. Just super cute!
Visiting from welcome wednesday blog hop x
http://beingmama.com/
http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

Annie@Letters to Mo said...

Every chick reading this is gonna go home tonight and give her husband that look. Like, "she gets words of love written on the wall and I'm suck with this douchebage?"

Nicole said...

Very sweet!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Awwww... Love that Darling! Stop by later my Dear and add another award to your collection... Blowing kisses... xoxo

Kerry said...

Wow, what a beautiful post! You sound very happy and your husband sounds like a great guy :)

Michael Ann said...

Aw...... I've never had a man doing anything that romantic for ME. You are lucky!

Im A Silly Mami said...

awwweee shi-et - that is so stinkin sweet. You wanna share him? does he have a bro like him? wanna swap hubby's -LOL! I would love to wake up and see romantic notes like that

Unknown said...

i absolutely love your blog! blog-hopping.... and love your profile because i consider my self a former work-obsessed, party girl. :) i'm now a SAHM. very nice meeting another mommy blogger, and enjoyed reading through some of the posts. following w/ google, and hope we can stay connected!
cheers, and happy thanksgiving!
xoxo
jasmine

Feeling the love......