Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day Man......


I wanted to wish everyone out there in bloggy land a very very Happy Thanksgiving. I feel truly blessed to have made so many awesome bloggy friends out there. I feel that every single one of you have truly helped me through this crazy world of mommyhood and life. It feels great to have others go through what I go through on a daily basis. I try to keep it light and funny and to the point and I love that most of my readers appreciate that. At this moment it is raining outside and I am sitting in a partly dark living room, drinking some chamomile tea and blogging away getting ready for the chaos that will soon hit our house. Football game on the TV, loud Italians drinking wine, a few toddlers getting into all my shit and 2 huge ass dogs looking for any type of food that will eventually land on the floor......And you know what? I would have it no other way.....

Have a super day everyone!

4 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Hope you had a nice evening!!!

Kerry said...

What a perfect little post!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, it sure sounds like fun :)

Unknown said...

happy gobble gobble mama!

nothing more fun that thanksgiving @ a noisy italian's house!!!

Michael Ann said...

Sounds perfect!!! Hope it was a great day for you too!

I'm up here in Oregon, enjoying snow, rain and icy cold with 25 of my closest family members. Ready to come home.....

Feeling the love......