Saturday, November 26, 2011

WTF Friday.....on a Saturday...............



yep folks .......WTF Friday on a Saturday decided to break some rules and do a WTF today....I am still trying to recuperate from Thursday Turkey Day so yesterday I did not touch my laptop at all. It was a long day and as you ladies and gents know throwing any type of dinner party is hard ass work....and since I like to do things a certain American Psycho way I tend to work myself into a frenzy if things are not just so.......Thanksgiving day was awesome, Friday was recoup day, the rest of the weekend will be hang out with my family day. I am looking forward to spending some time with me hubby and LDG. So here it goes gang.......


  • Stabbings, shoootings, pepper spray{I was peppered sprayed before not fun} and bomb threat...Pffft...yeah.....tis the season to be jolly......These are just few of  the headlines from yesterdays Black Friday shopping frenzy...I heard people waited in line  to get into Wal Mart...WTF waits in line to get into any store especially Wal Mart?  I had friends tell me that some of the sale items on sale yesterday were the same two weeks ago and they actually had merchandise to sell then. Pssst...I heard the deals kinda sucked this year.......Unfuckenbelievable that some peeps actually wasted their precious family time to deal with this madness. 

  • I am in a total turkey/wine coma still. Why the hell do we do this to ourselves year after year?
Turkey Coma City
  • You know your getting old when you play Wii bowling on Turkey night {for money} and the next day you can barely move your body...WTF man!
  • Why is it that uber hot models always say they were ugly ducklings growing up? Or my other favorite I can eat anything I want and not work out I just have really high metabolism....yeah right it is called bulimia might work in your 20's but that shit will catch up with you.....eventually
Suuureee....the ugly stick certainly  beat her ass..whatever 
  • Lifetime the channel for scaring the SHIT out of women......This weekend dial LMM for murder weekend.....all the movies were crazy ass mothers/ex wives/MIL/babysitters try and mess up other peoples lives...Awesome
  • What is the fascination with Jennifer Aniston? Really the girl does not know how to act, her movies suck and sorry folks I do not not think she is that cute.....How is she on the A list...Her squishy face bugs the crap out of me and I think she looks like a man....
  • Why do intelligent, awesome women turn stupid around men? If you have to dumb yourself down for a man than that man is not worth wasting your time with. If he cannot appreciate ALL of you then you should move on to the next.
  • This has nothing to do with WTF but DAMN Tom Selleck is still fine as f*ck
  • Stupid ass of the week out of Florida {they seem to have allot of these momets} - Man steals boat, boat runs out of gas, inbred  than calls 911 for help...Really 
  • WTF a new study came out saying that ironing can help reduce stress levels...Ummmmkay not so much in this house
  • I am turning into my mother and this needs to stop now......I miss you and love you mom but this cannot happen


Short but sweet list...WTF Friday will be returning to it's regularly scheduled place and time next week. Have a super weekend folks......

8 comments:

Mariebop said...

I totally inherited the Nagging gene.

Tom Selek just keeps getting better with age.

No Black Friday shopping for me... ever! I hate stupid people. I do almost all of my shopping online to avoid the Christmas Crazy at the mall.

Apparently I didn't drink enough wine. Even though I was drunk on Thanksgiving, there was no coma for me yesterday. Gotta work harder on that. LOL!

Annie@Letters to Mo said...

Jennifer Aniston is lame and boring and seems like she would be lame in the sack and it wasn't surprising she was cheated on.

I hate the TV sitcoms where they have a tiny girl (AKA Courtney Cox) who has a running joke of how she eats like a team of linebackers (think Will and Grace and Friends).

Oh, and I bought an iPod. At home, in my jammies online. And it was on sale. Booyah!

Ronni said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mommy Bags.
Your posts never fail to amuse me. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for a much needed laughter!

Mrs. Tuna said...

I love Tom too but he's trimming his mustache really weird lately. Almost like trying to bring back the Hitler look.

Sheri said...

I am so glad you did this yet on any damn day you want because I laugh my ass of at you and your thoughts. You are one of the funniest blog writers EVER! Thank you for being you!

Kerry said...

You need your own talk show lol, I'd tune in to watch every day!! You're funny ;)

Mommy2¢ said...

Dude - I think Black Friday is total bunk and it's just retail BS to get people out shopping and spending $$. I'll spend the extra 25% (on average) to spare me bullshit stress of having to deal with dumb ass people!

Oh... and LOLOL on the model shit! I couldn't have put it any better myself!!

Perez Hilton calls JA Maniston. LOL

Feeling the love......