Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mommy Down...Mommy



down. My happy ass is sick dammit....Sick *shaking fist*. Their is nothing more I hate then being sick. And this is bad sick like my hair and my gums hurt sick. I am in bed posting because at least when I am writing it is taking away from my head being pounded like a jackhammer. My body feels like an atom bomb has hit it.  My little one is also down but hers has been more of a stomach virus and mine is definitely the flu.

Last Thursday I went to get the 3,000 mile check up on my body. You know the one total physical including checking under the hood part cuz there is nothing as much fun as getting your girly parts checked....I hate going to the doctors, the offices freak me the f*** out and anytime someone with a white lab coat comes near me me my blood pressure goes up. That is why I have them check my blood pressure at the end of the appointment.  So I go in for my check out and I guarantee that this is were I picked up this awful germ that traveled back to my house, made it's self comfy, threw a party  and has made everyone sick as shit....I swear it is just like that Musenix commercial. The appt went well I am healthy, my blood pressure an awesome 114/64 {my blood pressure was up and down for a bit because of my past cigarette intake}, I lost 10 pounds since the last time I was there -  about 6 months ago for once again the flu from hell so I was super stoked about losing the wright not the darn flu.
BTW you'd think with all the modern advancements on scales they would friggin stop using the archaic scale from hell. Is it just me but I feel like cow every time I get on one of those damn things.

Casa Crazy has come to a halt - which is usually does when mommy is sick. Me and LDG are going to be kickin it Hugh Hefner style today in our pj's and in bed.



Peace....

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Get well soon!!! I am shaking in my boots that all of the nasty I have seen people coming down with will be closing in on us soon!

Mariebop said...

Oh no! My sister was sick like that yesterday. I hope you and your family feel better soon!

Jo said...

Ugh...hope you kick this thing's ass ASAP.

Just curious, did you get the flu shot/do you ever? Just wondering if you did and it didn't work for you or something. Or maybe you just don't ever get one of those thangs.

So many people have the sick right now. UGH. It makes someone like me want to never leave my home.

Get well soon. xoxo.

Kerry said...

OH NO!!! I hope you get better real quick you poor things. Nothing worse than the flu, well maybe, having your girly bits checked hehehe
And yes those old fashioned scales suck big time, watching that thing slide from side to side before it rests on a number that is so not true ;)
Sending Aussie hugs your way my sick friend xo

Unknown said...

*sends you chicken soup & a warm blankie to cuddle in*

get better soon mama!
xxoo!

Rebecca said...

feel better soon

Laura said...

Feel better soon lovely xx

www.thelifeandtimesoftheworkingmum.com

Ronni said...

Feel better soon!!!!

Theresa said...

:D i hope u feel better being sick sucks!!!!! i just did a deep cleaning today Stay in those pjs they are comfy <3

Feeling the love......