Friday, November 11, 2011

WTF Friday Numero 13........

H-E-L-P

Happy Friday Gang. I apologize for the tardiness this morning but we have had a family of sickies this week. I am just starting to feel a little better but I still feel like I got the shit kicked out me.  Why is it when you get sick it takes a week to get better and it is going to take me another week to get my shit together. I feel like my house has come to stand still. Thank goodness I kept up with the laundry even on my crappiest day. So let's throw down on this mo fo and let's do it!



  • OK you see the poor little pooch at the beginning of my WTF post....see up there.... the terrified looking dog.  OK you get one day to dress up and make your dog a walking joke - Halloween that's it and it has to be in an actual costume not lingerie...Who the hell dresses up their dog in lingerie? No wonder animals attack...
  • I want what Sting is having/taking...how does the f*ck this guy look so good?  It can't be all about the yoga. I mean the dude is 60 and he looks A-M-Azing...Man unbelievable how the man can go grey and it is A-OK...A woman never!

  • Dear Dolly.....I love love you and always will but WTF is going on with your face...stop it...stop it..right now!
  • I will never ever miss another waxing appointment no matter how sick I am...Holy hair balls batman
  • When did Passages in Malibu start advertising their rehab center on TV?  Didn't Lindsay Lohan attend their lovely services. Mmmm didn't seem to work to well for her....But hey looks nice
  • Why are women paying someone to place fake eyelashes on your eyes we can tell they are fake what is the obsession of fake eyelashes lately? For the Karishdunks fine...for real life not so much...Dude we can tell they are fake!

  • I was so bored from being home sick the other day that I started watching a Telenovela on TeleMundo had no idea which one but I kinda knew what was going on and was liking it. 

  • I get that children are a blessing from God.I get it OK I get it so don't slam me but damn you Duggars from cryn" out loud can you put a plug on it please. I mean you had such complications from the last pregnancy I would think that you have stopped you have friggin 19 children man 19 when is enough...enough?  Your oldest is giving you grand children already. I have watched the show and it looks like your older kids are the ones raising your young ones. Can we give it a rest already....Man I am shocked her uterus hasn't fallen out. Your 45 this is not your first - your 20th!


  • I am going to leave you with this. I was not even sure I wanted to bring this up but you know WTF it is my site and I am here to express my opinion only so here it goes.  WTF has become of human decency? I do not know much about college football or care to and I do not pretend to know what the f*ck I am talking about. But I have read enough on the case to know what is right and what is terribly WRONG and what happened at Penn State was so WRONG...period. I do not give a shit how you try to cut it up....Any type of abuse towards children in WRONG.....These pieces of shit knew what what going on and they chose not do do anything about it. No adult responsibility,  they chose to sweep this under the rug for the sake of f*cken football and whatever good ol boys club they chose to honor. You all should be ashamed of yourselves and I do not know how any human could witness what was witnessed and do nothing about it. You were ALL enablers to the horrific situation and I do really hope that karma will kick your ass and you feel just an ounce of pain those poor boys have to feel for the rest of their lives. You have destroyed lives you a**holes!  Woof..... so had to get that out I hate hate yep hate anyone who abuses children...You know what homeschooling is beginning to look real good to me!
Happy Friday Peeps

21 comments:

Andrea said...

Phew! You are back with a vengeance on your wtfs!!! good stuff (well, bad, but good?)

Is Dolly's hair made out of the stuff of Barbie dolls? Long gone are the days when her huge boobs were the oddest looking thing about her!

Annie@Letters to Mo said...

Fucking AMEN on your last comment. The fact that people are defending these pieces of shit is almost as bad as the actual abuse. And God, I love me some Dolly!

joeh said...

On the Football crap...yes yes yes WTF!

On the Duggers yes...yes WTF!

On Dolly Parton Yes...WTF

Falce Eyelashes WTF

On the dog in bra and panties....Thats just wrong!!! WTF!

Cranky Olod Man

Fifi said...

OMG...I was waiting for this post! It's like my Friday morning cup of coffee!! lol!!

Hope you feel 100% soon!


1) poor doggy
2) yeah...Sting is hot and yummy!
3) no words for Dolly
4) ouch
5) LL is a loser
6) fake lashes are worse than painted on eyebrows
7) i miss guadalupe...lol!
8) too many Duggars, I only know the dads name...JimBob.
9) well said!

Have a great weekend!

Mariebop said...

I figured the Duggars were going to make your list this week. Honestly, I think that maybe she's addicted to being pregnant. She's not going to know what to do with herself when she can't have kids anymore.

The Penn State thing is a hot mess.

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

WOW... looks like you're feeling much better Darling! lol xoxo

Mommy Bags said...

I am back baby still a little under but better than yesterday

Michael Ann said...

Youza! I can feel the WTFs through my computer screen and I think I have a 3rd degree burn!

STING!!! I KNoooooW!! He looks better now than he did in his 20's. It just ain't fair but I won't complain about looking at him.

I confess I still have no idea what happened at Penn State. I will have to go read up on it but I know it's bad.

I don't get the fake eyelash thing either. I don't even wear mascara but that's just me.

Feel better soon!

Rebecca said...

i agree Sting is one handsome guy

Ronni said...

It might be the yoga. I just came from a 90 minute class and I feel like I can take on the world!

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

Totally agree on all points. Especially the Penn State... I don't know the word for it. Eff up? I don't know.

I hope those who turned a blind eye suffer a long time from something... anything. I pray too that they know the wrath of their mother's and of all the other mothers (hell just humans) who are disgusted by their unforgivable behavior.

Ixy said...

Amen to all. And people who do despicable things deserve at the very least to be called out in plain, nasty language. Preferably they would be jailed for life, castrated and/or shot. So I think adding them to your WTF list is the least we can do!

Ixy said...

Amen to all. And people who do despicable things deserve at the very least to be called out in plain, nasty language. Preferably they would be jailed for life, castrated and/or shot. So I think adding them to your WTF list is the least we can do!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Bags, based on this post I can tell you starting to feel like your normal self again. Too Funny. Glad you're on the mend..

Unknown said...

Agreed. I'm a new follower w/ GFC from the Lots of Lovin' hop. Hope you follow back. Cheryl
http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/
http://createabeautifullife.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

i have been teetering with writing something about penn state all week -- but i completely agree -- it is utterly sickening & shameful. and so many will suffer -- the victims, their families, the students of penn state, the football players who have nothing to do with it. just so sad & pisses me off that in this day & age with as educated as we are supposed to be that this happens STILL!?!?!

ok rant over...

sting -- purrrr!
dolly -- love her playdoh face & all.
eyelashes -- that is just stoopid... lol!
the duggars -- i l♥ve them -- they may be unconventional but they stick to their beliefs & obviously love their brood of children. and i am sorry, help or not, not a hair is outta place on those kids & they are ridiculously well-behaved! i can barely manage that some day with one little one & two wirey teenagers!
i hope she has an easier pregnacy this time around...

sorry bout the novel -- great wtf friday!

Unknown said...

OMG....I totally agree with you about the Duggars. People are always like if they can afford them and are happy why shouldn't they be allowed to have more. I don't agree. Why in the world do you need 20 kids?! I don't know I guess I don't get it.

Kerry said...

Amen to the Duggar comment!! Her children are raising their own siblings, enough already!
And absolutely disgusting about the child abuse story, sick sick sick!!! Shocking...

mbc said...

Psst... I gave you a little award. Check out my post about it to see how to accept your award. :-)

http://glimpsesofthegoodlife.blogspot.com/2011/11/aww-shucks-its-award-for-little-ole-me.html

Anonymous said...

First time visitor...found you from Follow Friday list. Ditto on all your rants & raves. I am a huge college football lover/follower but this tragedy at Penn State is just too...speechless. Anyhow, thanks for the laugh. Great blog!

Jeannie

Mommy2¢ said...

Glad you're feeling better! Duggars are ridiculous! Seriously... at this point all she probably has to do is fart and the baby plops out! My question is - are they having another baby because they want to or is this a desperate attempt to keep their name in the headlines so their show doesn't get cancelled?? Hmmm... gotta keep them mouths fed! Pathetic.

Feeling the love......