Friday, November 4, 2011

WTF Friday Numero 12.........



I am going to get right to it this week because I have seen and read some pretty messed up things this week and I would love to know what the fuck is wrong with people? As a society,  have we completely gone insane? I am telling you it certainly seems that way based on some this weeks WTF's.

  • It is being reported that some dumb bitch  - yes dumb bitch {no apologies will be made} out of Portland bought a horse, shot it, proceeds to gut the horse then climbs in it to take pictures{horrible blood/gut pics} then posts them on the Internet. Now you tell me if this person is normal? No reason why. A man spotted the pics of the Internet and contacted the sheriff .  Now -  I would love to know how me slapping the shit out of you while tied to a tree stump would feel. The woman's mother has stated that her daughter has been receiving death threats. Mmmmm...Nah....really...... you think?
  • I am not a fan of Holly Madison {ex Hugh Hef's number 1 girlfriend during girl next door run} but can you please lay the f*ck off the girl...She is not prego and she is not FAT.....Dang!
This is NOT fat

  • Sorry folks..... don't want to offend any Floridians  however what the hell do they put in the water there? Everyday their are some really awesomly weird stories that come from the sunshine state. Talk about employer loyalty. I linked you to the story  from MSNBC because you need to check out the pics of the two Einsteins this is definitely a fucktard moment........http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45091289/ns/us_news-weird_news/#.TrMEr0OXuso
  • OK mommy's once again can you please keep your germ carrying little monsters love bugs from touching every single item at the salad with their friggin dirty nose picking fingers and hands. 
  • Bi polar weather strikes again Wed 75 degrees and sunny today friggin in the low 50's I know I know we are wimps in Cali but we are not used to the super chilly temps. Flannel sheets here I come. 
  • Hey yo mama -  yeah you the one of the damn cell phone at Trader Joe's get the fU** out of my way while I try to get stuff off the shelf I am the woman behind you that you cut off so rudely while you discussed what Pilates class to attend - asshole

  • Oh god I thought we were rid of Kate Gosslin now her annoying ass is going to be....gulp blogging about coupons Oh god help us.......

  • WTF is this some experiment gone horribly wrong - is this a gerbil?  What is this...I am freaking out this looks like something from a horror movie? How about if this thing escapes and breeds with a dog...OMG 


  • I am so over Beyonce and if I have to hear about her damn pregnancy again I am going to lose my shit. Dang women get friggin pregnant every minute of every day...I really do not want to hear about her 2 million dollar friggin nursery and this baby being the second coming of Christ. Man enough already. And if her dumb ass shit wants to walk around in 5 inch heels while she is pregnant let her...I see the safety of her unborn child doesn't really matter since she needs to look purty for the camera. Oh btw your back will eventually pay for your stupidity. Take it from a gal who never wore anything but high heels. 


  • WTF is wrong with me did I just turn into my mother when I shouted to my daughter in Italian " I made you and I can break you....Oh no it's happening 


Yeah I know I bitched about this earlier in the week...but you know WTF...Just because I wanna......

Happy Friday Awesome Peeps!

12 comments:

mama coop said...

Your blog is by far the most fun I have come across in the Friday blog hop! I look forward to following you some more I know I'll be entertained!
New Follower
Jessica
Thismamascoop.com

Mommy Bags said...

Awesome glad you are enjoying Mama Coop I try to keep it real..

Mariebop said...

Not only is Beyonce pregnant and wearing 5 inch heels... She's wearing ugly 5 inch heels.

Mommy2¢ said...

Eeeek! I didn't hear about that quack in Portland. Gross. Kate Gosslin is a total Douche! And that gerbil pic has to be photoshopped -- I don't buy it! Thanks for making me laugh today! I needed it.

Theresa said...

awesome, next time that bitch at trader joes is on her phone throw a thing of hummus at her!!! I am soooo sick of KIM K. hope these jokes get real old quick like she did.. and beyonce is a smart cookie for walking around in those shoes. soemone should just push her over just sayin. Great post i love these!!! <3

Michael Ann said...

Yea, the Gerbil HAS to be fake. I KNOW! When celebrities get pregnant it's like no other woman ever had a baby. When I was pg with my oldest, that was when Madonna was pg with her first. I got SO SICK of hearing about it!! The horse story is horrible and she needs to rot in jail. Or a mental institution.

Andrea said...

Am I to believe that Kate G blew through the fortune she made exploiting her family and then also the money she made insulting us by insinuating that she is in fact a star to be danced with? Now she has to coupon shop? Or did she just need help with the kids, so she could go to the store? Ick!

Unknown said...

ackkkkkkkk @ kate g bloggin' -- she may have been a coupon clippin' mama at one time -- but come on! she has a team of people to do her hair -- that bitch is NOT cutting coupons!

and i have to confess that i rocked 4" heels whilst preggo with skylar -- when i went in to deliver her the nurses made such a deal about it -- yeah 4" heels in labor. in hindsight it sounds uber ridiculous but you know my vain ass would do it again!

i love wtf friday :) :)

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

LOL!!!!! You tell 'em Darling! It's times like these that I tell myself, "Caffe, it's time for a new shade of lipstick!" Blowing kisses my Dear... xoxo

Annie@Letters to Mo said...

Oh holy hell am I glad you found my blog and commented because that led me to THIS....The awesomeness that is your blog. Just when I thought I couldn't read any more mama bloggers because all they write about is skinny jeans, the must have boot for fall and refer to their husbands and/or babies as "rock stars" (insert gagging noise here), I find you. Praise Jebus! We're gonna be best friends for life (not meant to sound like a stalker here).....
Love, Annie from Letters to Mo
P.S. Let's do a button swap!

Ixy said...

What IS that thing?? Good Lord! This was an awesome WTF and you're a riot!

Karen Gordon said...

I'm so glad you visted me from the hop, left me a comment sharing a little bit of your story (thank you so much!), so I had the chance to visit yours and what I find here is one of the most hilarious writing I ever read! I loved it!
I'm your newest reader!
:)
xoxo

Feeling the love......