Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bad Mommy.....

OK so tell me that I am not the only damn mommy out there that feels like this....my daughter is driving me bat shit crazy today. I am over it and ready to explode that is is why instead of lashing out at her I decided to come on over and get my frustration out before I completely go Arnold Schwarzenegger Total Recall on her ass. Everything she is doing today is driving me f*Ck*n crazy she is wiggling around like she has got ants in her pants, she is throwing popcorn at the dogs, she is climbing all over the furniture, her little hands are coming at me in every direction and is generally being a fart. If she touches my phone one more time I am going to lose it. Between her at the howling dogs today I wan to put my head in the oven. She has a whole playroom with toys bursting at the seems but what does she want to do instead she wants to ride the dogs while shouting  Weeeeeeee Weeeee at the top her lungs.

Could it be that it is raining, dark and cold and seriously folks all I want to do today is just not do a damn thing but sit here and watch really bad TV. LDG is with me all day everyday even when I go out a do chick stuff like hair and nails. I think she is getting to me today because we have been on lock down for most of the day cuz of the shitty weather and we are not used to being at home all day. Rain and toddler do not mix well in my book I have tried it a few times and lived to regret it because she got so wet and sick.  I guess what I am trying to say is that I am really DONE today......Done!

18 comments:

Elana said...

Dude, I feel ya. It must be the weather, right? I have never been so excited for naptime! Hope your day gets brighter!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

This was my morning to a T! My oldest was driving absolutely nuts. I just wanted to hold him by his shoulders and shake some sense into him.

Robyn
http://raisinyankees.blogspot.com

Captain Cooks said...

Oh I feel your pain mama!!!
Cute blog......

www.captaincooksblog.com from MBC
Karen

kdehart5151 said...

Mine drives me nuts on a daily basis but your allowed to feel that way because your the mommy and you know you love them despite it all :)

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

Oh it sounds like mommy needs a glass (or four) of wine! Hang in there and I think we all know how you feel, and if there is a mom out there who is so amazing that her kid never drives her bat shit crazy, I say we all get together and stone a wench.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I've had lots of days like these! When I can't stand it anymore I stick him in his crib so we can both take a nap. He is practicing for his terrible twos, and let me tell you, he's going to be an expert!

BTW thanks for stopping by Between Two Rams and leaving me a comment!

Unknown said...

Some days are just so hard!!! I remember feeling that way when my kids were younger, and to be honest I wouldn't mind selling or at least renting my 12 year old right now because of homework issues! I think it's great to explode on a blog, or talk on the phone with a friend, or even put the baby in the crib and grab a cup of coffee and breathe, even watch a little bad TV. The rainy days were the worst, espeically with my first!! Thankfully tomorow is another day!!! Lol!!

Unknown said...

i feel your pain...
something in the air; my daughter has been off-the-wall the past few days too!

Theresa said...

omg! i know how u feel sometimes sounds like you need the time out, kids can be little shits sometimes just to test the limits lol it just means early bed time and mommy time for u to unwind hope u have a better day tomorrow

Lacey N. said...

I feel like this all the time. My kids drive me batty.

For the longest time we only had one car, which my husband took to work, so I would be stuck at home with the three kids all day. No escape. No. Escape. None whatsoever. Nada. Needless to say I have hidden in my bedroom more than a few times just to try and calm down.

Wow. Just thinking about those days gives me a headache.

Lacey said...

PS: I grabbed your button.

Desperate Housemommy said...

Yup. Those days happen. And they will pass. Hey, I still have those days, and my Cherubs are 10, 10, and 7.

Wait...was that encouraging? I meant for it to be...

Oh the joys of boys said...

thanks for following, following back!
jessica @oh the joys of boys

coronaryrn said...

Oh how many of those days did I have while raising my 5! Sounds like time to give her something to do next to you...something that makes her think she is helping you and spending time with you...can she crack a dozen eggs into a bowl for you to use later? How about having her "rearrange" the pots and pans for you? Or have her match up the canned goods? Or let her pick out a movie and then the two of you watch it, while eating the popcorn instead of throwing it at the dog...or maybe just let her throw the popcorn then when it is all gone hand her the bag and tell her "ok..now you get to pick it all up again!" LOL.... my heart is with you! If you haven't yet, Please Follow back Parga's Junkyard Blogand on facebook as well as on my new networking site Like it Ladder Thanks!

Mariebop said...

I don't have kids yet.. but I get texts like this all the time from my sister. Definitely does not make you a bad mom. You need to get a babysitter and have a night out.

New follower! Coming on over through Cyn's blog. I love your blog and hope you'll follow back. http://mariebops-corner.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

haha...no your NOT alone. I feel that on most days:)

OneMomsMoxie said...

You crack me up! I enjoy reading your posts! So I wanted to give you The Versatile Blog Award, here is my link explaining the award:
http://www.onemomsmoxie.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

Feeling the love......