Sunday, October 2, 2011

F*c*En love Halloween.....

Yeah this is my favorite friggin holiday....really....go figure. I have always loved it...I will always love it and I know my daughter will love it.  Yesterday we started doing some decorating and went to pick up some pumpkins...Yo! Now.... I am not going to butcher and gut their brains out this year I am going to go all Martha Stewart crafty on their asses and make them sparkle and shine. I do not know YET what I will be doing but it involves glue, glitter and wine so you know my little pumpkins will be rockin' their orange asses off.  It has been so much fun seeing LDG's expressions and reactions to all the creepy things mommy has been taking out of the attic...last year she was only 9 months so it didn't make sense...hell it probably makes no sense this year but she definitely is enjoying the decorations. Next week I am going to pick up her costume. Shit I was about to fork over $78.00 for her Red Riding Hood costume ... My hubby is like "Dude she is going to wear this for a few hours, on one night then she will snot on it and the dogs are going to end up puking on it...So WHY are you thinking about spending that much on a costume?".  OK you suck I said to him *was about to stick tongue out at him, yes I turned 5*  I stopped myself - so proud pat pat -  because decided I was going to stick this damn budget thing out.

So for your viewing pleasure check out some of the pics from yesterday. Happy Sunday!
I looooveee you little pumpkin





Woooo vicious guard fur monkey

14 comments:

Denise said...

I love Halloween too! New follower here from Say Hi Sunday hop. I hope you will take a moment to stop by my blog and check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry). I'm not just trying to gain followers with hopping, I'm trying to spread the word about a product I love. Here's my url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I also have a facebook page which is www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose I hope you can stop by there as well. It's the fastest way to hear about specials. Let me know if you have a facebook page too so I can return the favor.

Theresa said...

halloween has to be like the best holiday ever, EVEN though i got into a MAD discussion that it clearly wasnt just like valentine's day, Bullshit it is too! ne who my husband says the same about our costumes but i like to look the best out of every one at our parties lol. i know stuck up righht! lol. cant wait to see what u have in store the pics look adorable im anxiously awaiting our trip to the pumpkin patch

Lioness said...

Stopping by to show some blog love. Have a great weekend.

Michael Ann said...

You rock! Your yard looks GREAT! I'm wondering if I should bother with decorations this year. I have teenagers...they don't really give a shit anymore. No Trick or Treating for them. They'll go to some teenager party and probably won't even wear a costume. :(

Ok, I just decided I'm gonna get all my decos out anyway! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

halloween rulesssssss! my most fave holiday as well!

yard looks fabu!!!

(workin' on a smaller button for ya -- dunno why all of mine are so freakin' big???)

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following back, and we love Halloween, too! Along the lines of coupons, I am going to start a series this week called Not So Extreme Couponing! haha.. There's gonna be 7 parts, and it might be helpful for you if you are just starting. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
I just posted a new blog hop, you should stop by and link up!
I am following you back now!

Sheri said...

Love Halloween! Going on crafty on their asses. HA! I am going to remember this one.

Life by Cynthia said...

Halloween IS fun! I need to get a jump on decorating. I'm not quite as cool as you & don't even know how to get crafty. I am craft challenged as they come! LOL. Good for you though. :) Mommied Life by Cynthia

Kerry said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for your pumpkin! I'm guessing though that the wine is for drinking while crafting?
Happy 'early' Halloween!!

Jaime S. said...

I'm your newest follower and would love to see you following back at http://imamomnotaprofessional.blogspot.com/
thanks!!

Mommy2¢ said...

Well if you're anything like me you'll buy it big and have her wear it again next year! Im pretty sure my kids think their only options for costumes are the 4 hanging in our basement. Hey, I never claimed to be mom of the year!

Angela GiasCloset.com said...

Daddy looks lean in his pic!

Mommy Bags said...

Daddy lost almost 10 pounds in 2 weeks because of work stress. Not the good way of doing it at all

Feeling the love......