Monday, January 23, 2012

Black Swan....


I think not. So last week was LDG's first ballet class. I have a hard time calling it an actual ballet class. The teacher is awesome but let's face it this is basically a bunch of hyped up toddlers running around trying to pay attention because we all know that they have the attention span of nats. It was so cute to walk in and see the look of amazement on LDG's face when she saw the studio and when the little girls came in with their tutu's it was so friggin precious.  I lost LDG for a few seconds when she spotted the Ipad the teacher was using for the music. Doot...Doot she high tailed right for it and she decided that the music the teacher was playing was not working for her. My kid is quick on the draw when it comes to the Ipad.  LDG did pretty well ~ she seemed kind of lost and wondering what the hell was going on, but after speaking with the teacher she told me it takes about a couple of weeks to get that dazed look off the face.



Since it was her first trial lesson we decided to not have her wear her tutu,  next week GAME ON. Even though I despise the color pink {personally} they did a really nice job decorating the studio. It is very inviting and roomy and well pink and girly. Guys I am telling you NOT in a million years would I have ever thought I would be standing in a room like this....EVER!


I will be curious to see how she does with the classes.I think this class will teach her a bit of self control. Maybe..Mmmmmm.......Not so much...You think?


Happy Monday

10 comments:

Fifi said...

Black Swan, Lol!! Toddlers and TuTus = adorable!!

Mommy2¢ said...

So freakin cute! I pinned the 4th pic (I think) of the pink leotard and tutu in a frame. Love love love love love that!

Lacey said...

I'm not a big fan of pink either but my girls LOVE it. Everything is pink and purple for them. I bet LDG will end up loving the class. I liked ballet up until I was seven, at which point I would wake up the morning of class and ask my mom to take us all to the beach instead...which she usually agreed to. Haha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha@ black swan!!!

so stinkin' cute! i need to get skylar into dance classes BADLY!!!! she is so socially inept... lol!

Michael Ann said...

This post is INCREDIBLY cute.

Ronni @ Anywhere Is said...

Oh my God the little ballet dancers!! Will you please post pix of LDG in her tutu??

Mommy Bags said...

I will totally post pics of Ms. Sassy Ass with her tutu this week.....

Mommy Bags said...

I will totally post pics of Ms. Sassy Ass with her tutu this week.....

Kerry said...

How cute!!! Can't wait to see the pics :)
Nice looking studio, not that I have ever been in one lol

Rebecca said...

aw how adorable

Feeling the love......