Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blah Blah Blah....


I hope everyone had an awesome awesome NYE. My happy ass was asleep before midnight figure we celebrated our New Year up in Napa. Again we are not huge celebrators of NYE we keep it mellow.  I am not going to bore you with details of what kind of New Years resolutions I am going to make because you know what they never make it through half of the year. All I know is that have have mentally made some goals when it comes to budget, health and well being.

I am for SURE going to make some changes when it comes to whom I surround myself with in the future. I am going  to start keeping a few folks at an arms length from this point forward.  A few things have happened in the last few months that have me questioning certain friendships in general. I am a pretty friendly person and I have opened my home to many people in the past that have become great friends but I am going to have to learn that not all people are what they seem.  I might be a bitch but at least what you see is what you get.  I do not trust very easily one of my bad traits - but their is a reason for that.  If you have gotten burned as bad as I have in the past you get a little iffy about people. What I have finally learned in this many years is to go by your instinct. I am vomiting this out today because I have promised myself that after the 1st no more negative energy in my life only positive.  Bad energy out good energy in.



I have made it a goal to go into the City more often and start reconnecting with my old crew. It has been kind of impossible the last couple of years with being prego and having a kid but now that I found a babysitter that LDG, the fur monkeys and I like it will make it allot easier. I need to be around people who don't give a shit and keep it REAL! You know who you are!
So to all my awesome bloggy friends new and old alike


I look forward to rockin" out with you incredible folks in the future....
Peace



5 comments:

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Happy New Years Darling! Here's to "real" and positive energy... I'll get my energy with my "real" full cup of caffeine! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Positive energy is an awesome thing! :)

I'm free of the abuse said...

I'm so glad you're pushing the negative people away and holding the positive ones close. It's a hard thing to do but it doesn't make you a bitch. Well, if it does make you a bitch, I'm one too! LOL Happy New Year!
Susan
http://75percenthippie.blogspot.com
http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i am with ya mama -- out with the bad in with the good!

who in their right mind would ever treat you badly? fuckin' idiots in the world!

xxoo
merry new year!

Mommy Bags said...

Happy New Year my bloggy divas yep it is going to be a positive year I am going to try my hardest not to let people get to me. I am getting to old for this shit and it is not worth the waste of energy. I a more disappointed in the situation than pissed. But I am good and ready to roll getting ready to head to the gym

Feeling the love......