Friday, January 20, 2012

Brain meltdown............WTF

and I am tired. I know that today is supposed to be WTF Friday but my brain cell would not cooperate and work it out I have a list that I am working on but I could not finish it last night because I was damn pooped physically and mentally. I am probably going to post it on Saturday or just wait for next week and give you guys double the fun. Why so tired. Hubby has been out of town on a massive trade show the biggest in his field and he is finally coming home today. You never realize how much your other half helps until they are gone. Mad props to single mama's for keeping it all together. The fur monkeys which I love with all my heart have been driving me crazy this week. FM2 is so jealous that I cannot play or love on LDG without going ape shit crazy with her long paws she has knocked the shit out of my face all week and it f*ckin hurts. FM1 is just a pain in the ass when it's time to take a crap. Jesus it pouring outside today I was out there in my PJ's at 5:30 this morning  friggin in hubby's rain gear and the bitch dog just wouldn't take a poop. HeLLo  based on your tail wagging and face raping at 5:00 this morning I assumed you had to go? No? Guess not. Whore....

LDG decided to get up at the break of dawn. Not ready to entertain toddler yet went to get Ipad YES I got her the Ipad at 6:00 this morning and you know what I don't give a shit. I have yet to get my tea on and I have been up doing shit since 5:00 so If I give my little one some time with the Ipad until I get my head on straight then it's my bad. But you know how these type of days go....they go from bad to shit status quick......Ipad....n-o-t working O-M-G Noooo. On line with Apple Tech {they ROCK} while trying to wrestle wet dogs from couch -   crisis averted 10 minutes to fix problem with Ipad it will take a container of fabreeze to get rid of dog smell. I am now sitting here posting this so I don't go kooky today.

I try and strive for this everyday

Today I feel like this 


BTW can you tell that I am PMSing my balls off. Bring on the sugar free chocolate and the baked lays - God I miss Doritos on days like this.

Peace and Happy Friday


4 comments:

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Bags, take it easy on yourself! Have a whiskey with your sugar free chocolate... why in the hell are you eating sugar fee chocolate, whats the point?

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Aww Darling, even I have days like these... lol Hope you have a better evening with a cup filled with something strong! xoxo

Andrea said...

The damn dogs with their "I might crap myself if I stay inside" attitude...here it is snowy, so the dog decided it is too copld for him to poop properly! Have some gooey caramel with that sugar-free chocolate!

Unknown said...

sounds about my like my week -- minus the dog poop.
frig the doritos -- bring on the WINE!

Feeling the love......