Friday, January 27, 2012

Dang...Finally WTF Friday

is back. Hello my bloggyland friends. Hope this week has not kicked you in the ass too bad and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I have been kicked in the ass I have been trying to fight off this damn cold that everyone has been sporting the last few weeks. I have gobbled vitamins, chugged vitamin drinks and washed my friggin hands so many times they now look like cardboard. AND what happens the day before my daughters birthday party. I begin to feel like crap. I am sitting here typing away while drinking a super size mug of chamomile tea to see if I can kick this thing in the butt, so far the not feeling well little sucker germs seem to be winning...bastards.


  • Why do people not flush after using a public restroom?  Is it that hard to take your hand and pull the little flushy thing so the person after you does not have the viewing pleasure of what you had for lunch the day before? Or better yet let's leave the paper toilet cover on the toilet so other people have to deal with your laziness....Clean up after yourselves please.

  • A huge WTF salute to the Italian Captain that abandoned ship during that awful disaster. What a friggin coward. Oh and I love the excuse that he tripped and fell into the life boat. Coward!
  • We should not blame Paula Deen for cooking what she knows Southern Food...I do though have a little tiny bit of a problem with a person who has just found out she has type 2 diabetes and is chowing down on something unhealthy like this...Can't eating like this kill you when diagnosed with T2D? 
  • Come one you knew this one was coming.......DEMI MOORE you are 49 WTF...."Whip Its" the hippy drug of choice {still cannot figure that one out}....An update as of 2 hours ago she also has been hospitalized for anorexia. I hope she heals and gets better it is really sad that love could break you like this. I also want to give a shout out to Heather Locklear.....Girl I thought you had your shit together. What happened to my Sammy Jo?
Stop the madness ladies before it is too late
  • Heard Lindsay Lohan is being considered to play Elizabeth Taylor in a movie for Lifetime. Who are the idiots who are considering this?  Is it just me I think they look nothing alike? 
Beauty 
and the Beast 
  • Why do some people take compromising pics of themselves then are "shocked" when they are leaked? You should know by now then unless you live on some deserted island with no phones/computers this shit will eventually come and bite you in the ass!
  • WTF I know that I am not a huge sports fan but why the uncalled for violence towards fans and players? Does not seem very sportsman like...just saying.
  • OK Charlize Theron can this woman be any HOTTER! Wow she is flawless. Huge girl crush 
  • It is January 27th  time to take your DAMN Christmas decorations down.....
  • When did some boys become total whining wimps?  You fell off the slide unto soft squishy foam you did not hit your head. Why are you freaking out like someone hit you with a bat? No blood or missing teeth your good to go....My daughter has more balls..... suck it up little dudes.
  • WTF is up with extensions if you have long hair why do you need to snap hair on? 
  • OK this is N-A-S-T-Y  Fear Factor{don't watch show might have to}. Executives are concerned over one of the stunts they filmed for the show. Now this is what grosses the shit out of me they actually filmed this  - so this means that the contestants actually did this in order to make some money and be on TV.  Contestants were filmed drinking donkey semen...DONKEY semen people, that is friggin...I can't even wrap my head around that one...Too make it worse they added a chaser of donkey urine....The episodes is supposed to air this Monday....WTF!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww  I feel you buddy

10 comments:

joeh said...

Gotta love WTF Friday!
I flush with my foot.

Pig, bull, even a horse, but Donkey...eeesh

Cranky Old Man

Fifi said...

funny stuff girlie!!

the donkey drank ive seen before...on Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern!! Grossness!

Have a fabulous weekend, feel better!

Angela GiasCloset.com said...

I scared Lila when I busted out laughing at your "beauty and the beast" pics. omg. You rock!

Ronni @ Anywhere Is said...

Oh man. Lindsay Lohan looks terrible. :( She used to be so pretty.

As for Fear Factor, it's more GROSS YOU THE HELL OUT Factor. UGH.

The toilet. Maybe they think it's one of those automatic ones? But they should know that those never flush when they should. They flush mid stream/poop, or they don't flush until the next person is heading into the stall.

Charlize is amazing.

Unknown said...

I have had a freaking cold forever too. It went away for a week or so but now is back. Hope you feel better soon.
I love Charlize too!!! Huge huge girl crush. I swear people are idiots, do you really think no one will see your naked pics or sex tapes...really?!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Yes, I know this Demi Moore thing shocked me. Heather Locklear? Heidi Klum.... Hollywood marriages should be banned.

Hope you feel better girl!

cyn said...

i LOVE joe rogan (host of fear factor) but i absolutely refuse to watch any episode of fear factor -- i am one tough bitch but the stuff they do eating wise gives me nightmares...

yay for WTF Friday!

Monica said...

HI,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a blog hop. I would love it if you would follow me back please. Thank you.
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

Annie@Letters to Mo said...

Holy hell. This post just shows me I must have been living in a cave this week....Off to Google. And feel better, dammit!

Jeremy Bates said...

great stuff! and good pics.......... all the ones i saw of demi more after she was hospitalized looked like she was 30... that one looks more her age....or at least how skin and bones she's become

Feeling the love......