Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You say it's your......

BiRtHdAy were going to have a good time...I'm glad it's your birthday were going to have a good time.....
I cannot believe it but my LDG is turning 2 today...How the hell is she turning two just the other day we were bringing her home from the hospital 4 weeks early weighing in at a mere 5 pounds 21 ounces. I was in the back seat of the car with LDG crying my balls off because I did not believe that a hospital would send us on our way with such a small fragile creature*were they insane!  I am not going to lie, my little one was not cute...nope not at all, but with the trip she had to make and how badly you were logged in. LDG was breech when she got ready to turn in the proper delivery position she got stuck, her heart rate was quickly dropping when I was in labor {the worst pain EVER} so I had  to have an emergency C-Section that explains why she was so squishy.  It seemed like forever before I heard that first cry and when I heard you loudly wail I knew that my daughter was going to be a fighter and would not take any shit ~ I will make sure of that.  She came into this world safe and sound and with a BANG.
My little squishy baby

From her first smile, first cooooo/giggle, first bath to her first trip at the local watering holes were mommy and daddy used to hang out she has been a champ*Please read below in red before you call CPS!







LDG and my friend K behind the bar


She sleeps through the night {except when sick and teething} and travels with no problems.



She loves her your clothes and already has started to show her independence when I chose pieces. And boo boo you just loves hats! I had to deal with allot of pink when she was first born but she was flooded with awesome girly outfits from my super great friends and family.



The apple does not fall far from the tree 
I don't say a word when her daddy dresses her up in sports stuff and it will be all up to daddy's sport knowledge when it comes time for you  to pick a sports team. Pfttt. But I will be here to help her stay connected and make sure she rocks the music.






I do not believe how quickly she is growing up. She is talking and busting out some complete sentences.  She is stubborn and independent. She has become a regular chatty Katy and I have a feeling I will be getting future notes from teachers saying just so. She can be a little bit of a butt head when she wants to be but I guess that just makes her my tough cookie.


She is our miracle sent from my mom above and I know she is watching her grow everyday and it is comforting to know that she has her as a guardian angel.



 Happy Happy 2nd birthday baby girl.  Mommy, Daddy and the furry ones love you.


*Also did not help that my hormones were all over the place and I was fat/bloated 


 *No freaking out allowed hubby and I have many friends who work/own bars, restaurants   ect...so don't think our happy asses brought a baby to a f*ckin bar to hang out and drink all day. We went to our old neighborhood and introduced LDG to these awesome peeps. 

10 comments:

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Happy, happy "Birth" Day Darling!!!!! Sending you warm hugs and lots of lipstick kisses... xoxo

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby girl! And congratulations to you for 2 years of being a mommy!

Kerry said...

LDG is gorgeous!!! I just love her!
Happy 2nd Birthday, have a wonderful day together :)
P.S. If that was a picture of you, it wasn't very clear lol ;)

I'm free of the abuse said...

Happy Birthday kidlet! You've got a pretty rockin' momma!

Have a fab day MB and LDG!
Susan
http://75percenthippie.blogspot.com
http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

awwww happiest 2nd birfday to the princess! i love that shoe shopping pic -- omgosh!

Unknown said...

nice post. Now you can use this buyers in india directory to promote sporting goods import & export business.

Unknown said...

So sweet!! I was terrified when we brought our daughter home too! I'd never even changed a diaper before!! :-)

Mommy Bags said...

Hey you wonderful gals thanks for all the well wishes on my LDG's bday...Mwah

Alex said...

Your daughter is so very cute! Happy 2nd Birthday!

Following back from What This Mommy Thinks! Thanks for the follow!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Love, love, love the pic of your hubs and LDG sleeping. Enjoy!

Feeling the love......