Saturday, January 21, 2012

I can't believe it.....

I thought that this couple would be one of the ones to actually make it!  What the hell is going on in Hollywood that these peeps cannot stay married? Are they jaded, do they think the grass is greener on the other side, too much money to much time on their hands or is that couples just don't try anymore?  My parents would have been married a total of 40 plus years my mom passed away before they hit that mark. They had hard times and they fought {just like most couples} but they were in it  for the long haul and they worked on their marriage. I think now a days it goes something like this.

"Hey are you bored?"
F8ck it let's get married if I don't like what type of shampoo you use it will take a nano second to get a divorce.I loved this couple they rocked it and they truly looked like they were totally into each other.  I am so disappointed. Blah......


CELEBRITY JUSTICE
1/21/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
HEIDI KLUMTo File for DivorceFrom Seal
0120_heidi_seal_ex_getty
Heidi Klum
 will file for divorce from Seal ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week. We're told Heidi will cite "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the divorce.

The couple married May 10, 2005. They have 3 biological kids. Seal adopted Heidi's eldest girl from a prior relationship.

The couple is famous for renewing their vows every year on their anniversary ... in a lavish ceremony.

As for splitting up the goodies, there's a lot on the line. According to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum raked in $20 million. It's unclear how much Seal made.

Heidi attended last Sunday's Golden Globes without Seal. The last photo she tweeted with him was back on December 26.





10 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! I was surprised by this one too! And with our kids? Very sad for everyone

Unknown said...

there is more to this story -- she practically jumped his bones everytime they appeared in public AND had lavish vow renewels EVERY year! three kids in a relatively short period of time plus he adopted her daughter from a previous relationship & she legally changed her name to heidi samuel... just seems like not all of the story is out yet!

but i was super bummed to read this too!

Mommy Bags said...

Do you think there could be another chic or chico? Perhaps it is juts too bad

Annie@Letters to Mo said...

I'm a TMZ addict so I saw this, too. I was pretty surprised. It does seem like there is more to the story...Maybe another lady?

I'm assuming they will come out with a generic, "we remain the best of friends and committed to raising our kids together. please respect our privacy" announcement.

Ronni @ Anywhere Is said...

:( I really, really hope it's not true. They seemed so solid.

Honey, it's just the SEVEN YEAR ITCH. Work through it!!

Sigh.

Kerry said...

Never saw this coming!! They looked so in love!!! Wonder what she thinks of her tattoo now?

Mommy Bags said...

I know wtf loves these guys

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama said...

I was pretty shocked myself, thought they were forever!

Mrs. Tuna said...

I heard today that it may not be the end. Hopefully they will work it out.

Mommy2¢ said...

Wow! I'm surprised, yet not really.

Feeling the love......