Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Check out dinner...








from Monday night. I am totally behind updating my recipe corner. It is something I will be working on getting nice and pertttty this weekend. The salmon and halibut were so fresh...picked it up that morning from our local market that has an old fashion butcher and fish shop. We have two different types of fish because my hubby cannot stomach salmon after his unfortunate brush with the worst food poisoning ever with salmon. Hubby was in hospital for two days. Not fun.... So I made him fresh halibut. Little side of grilled asparagus and too keep it on the light side of calories/fat I like to dress it with a light olive oil and tomato topping. That eliminates the need of a tartar sauce.Which is a bigggg no no in this house!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks tasty! I'm following from the hop. Hope you can stop by! www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

Mie said...

That dinner looks really nice. Following you back, have a great day!!

It's Just Me said...

looks great!
luv
mare
http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/

Feeling the love......