Thursday, August 11, 2011

&^%#@%?$%^* .......

RIP Chucky 8-11-11


Are you kidding me ...is this supposed to happen at 18 months old...How the hell did she figure out how to scale out of her big ass crib? LDG as manage to escape from her bedroom twice today.   I am over it ....I have been trying to put her down for a nap for the last 2 hours and when I finally thought I had won the battle she broke out an all out war!!  I heard a bunch of mummbling - her usual - before she falls asleep but this time it was more intense - like she had just discovered a whole jar of M& M's. I  heard a few small thuds and a large BANG. I sprint upstairs {ohhhh why did we buy a tri level house} open LDG's bedroom door and there she is sitting in her rocking chair with a shit eating grin on her beautiful face.....As she is sitting there as proud as she can be for her accomplishment all I can think of is........ Crap, crap the good times are officially over.....How long before she decides to crawl out of bed at 4:30 in the morning to crawl in mommy and daddy's bed. It is now 2:56 pacific time and my daughter has still not taken a nap and based on how amped up she is today it looks like it is not going to happen.
Oh mannnn...just shoot me....

***Cherry on top of the sundae at Casa Crazy today  - I found Chucky the Bear on the floor missing his head. We had saved Chucky last month but alas this time he did not make it. Joy...... this means I will be looking for a bear head were I really do not want to look for a bear head in.. you know what I mean jelly bean... :0)






2 comments:

Jenny said...

my daughter did the same at 18 months...I gave birth to my other daughter and a few days later she learned how to get out. I ended up having to get a crib tent but I got the one that is for convertible cribs and surrounds the entire crib...because the one's that just go on top I didn't feel were too safe. UGH! I had no choice though because I could not transition her to a big girl bed within days of giving birth and being up every 2 hours. Good Luck!
P.S. Thank you so much for thinking of me with the versatile blogger award.

Ciao Mama said...

It is scary I tell you. I knew she was ready to scale the crib but I was ot quite ready for it!
Your welcome on the award you deserve it!
Happy Friday!

Feeling the love......