Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ahhhhh.....Last


night I woke up in a pool of sweat. It was the scariest thing I have ever dreamt of ever. Of all things to dream about I dream that I was in a Keeping up with the Kardashians episode. I KNOW super scary...right???
WTF..... how does that happen. Mmmmmm...let me see could it be that we have had to hear about this stupid Kim K. wedding for the last 6 months. It is everywhere!  I mean this is NOT the royal wedding as much as the Kardi K wants it to be,  it is not and you peeps are definitely not royalty. The guy she is marrying...Chris Humpfries you know what I hear when I look at him "Duuuuuhhhhhh". I mean does he speak, I have not heard him utter a word since this circus came to town.

I give the marriage a total of 2 years {a group of us have already started a pool}.  I hope it lasts longer, but I just do not see it happening. I have watched a few episodes of the show but I have not been a strong follower. I really do love Khloe and her man Lamar. Cannot stand the "little annoying one" Kourtney and her super douche bag boy toy Scott. Kim is just "vacant"  - besides her beautiful face and her butt there is nothing much to her. I feel bad for Bruce who has to deal with all this crap because Kris J. looks like a ball buster. I have promised myself not to watch anymore entertainment news before retiring for the evening. I never ever want to feel that lost again......

*Side note - This am when I was writing this post the reality show "Most Eligible Dallas" came on {my TV  lives on the Bravo channel...sorry}.  This is a warning,  if you care at all for your brain cells do not watch this show. I have never seen a "douchier" more brain dead group of people in my life. Do people {and I use the term people loosely} actually exist?  Completely useless in every sense of the word....


Cheers!


7 comments:

Kailee said...

Did you know Kim K. already has one failed marriage under her belt? I just read about it yesterday. I also watched a funny TMZ episode and in the clip she was yelling at paps for taking pictures of her butt, and then the announcer was like tune in next week when Kim K is unemployed! loll

Mommy Bags said...

I know it is just crazy how they have just exploded..they are just everywhere.....She is famous becasue of her butt and sex tape which if you think about it...it is pretty sad :-(

Emma Ponce said...

I agree with the comments! This weekend I was catching up on past episodes of the K because I have been quite distracted with the housewives on bravo. I will admit Kim does look a bit empty and not to fond of anything but herself. I do not even think she is in love with the guy who she will marry in less then four days. I hate to say it but I see the marriage not lasting long.

Thanks for the follow back :)

Mommy Bags said...

Hi Emma
Thanks..for following me and commenting on the post. I just think this marriage is made for TV...I mean Kris J gets 10% for each of her kids+mate= summer house in hawaii perhaps.....lol

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

I am tired of hearing about her and her wedding. Enough already. But at least I haven't had a K-dash nightmare yet. Your poor thing!

I am a new follower from the Give a Hoot Hop. I would love a follow back at http://messforless.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Ali said...

Thanks for the follow! I am following back!
You are hysterical! I love all the reality show crap. I didn't see the Dallas show. I am more a Flipping out girl myself!

Mommy Bags said...

Thanks Ali. I know I am totally adddicted to Reality Crap TV...and I love me some Jeff Lewis :0)

Feeling the love......