Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday....let the games......


begin. Sunday is classified a family day at Casa Crazy...We hang out together as a family, play with dogs, go to park, we relax and enjoy each other....However my hubby knows that starting at 5:00 PT on Sunday it is garbage TV time {during football season I am the football widow - 2 more weeks to go before season starts}. So I am taking advantage of the situation.

I do have a schedule for the ones I am completely addicted to and Sunday is the banger beginning of the week of crap I  love so much...Sunday I start with the dreadfully tacky but ever loving group at

*Jerseyliciouse on the Style Network- I love this group because it actually looks like one of the shows that is not scripted. The tension and pure hatred between the two main "characters" Olivia and Tracy is unreal. I never thought that people could dislike each other this much. I got to give it to Tracy though the girl has got dreams and she is trying to get there through hard work and drive..Which is a rare commodity is this day and age...Olivia.... oh poor little Olivia the punching back for Ms. Tracy but she is scrappy she can handle it. This show is worth the watch just for the extremely tacky, tacky outfits! I am stunned that these ladies look in the mirror and are OK with what they are wearing.  Love GiGi...The rest of the group kinda fades in the background....

*Next is off to the lovely state of Texas with Rich Big Texas also on the Style Network - I have no idea why this one has captured my attention but damn it has {my hubby's too}. A bunch of rich, snotty women and their daughters who live in Texas and have a bunch of drama via {which seems to me} a very old school type of  country club which  I thought was extinct in our country. This is a show that makes you think twice before heading to get some plastic surgery some of these women look many years older than their chronological age. Moderation ladies.....

*We are then headed back to the Jersey for RHONJ on Bravo,  which quite frankly is getting old...Did not realize what a douche Teresa's hubby was, Teresa is just evil this season and you can just see the jealousy she has for her SIL Melissa. Jacqueline's daughter Ashley needs a good beating to snap her out of whatever BS she is throwing her family. I have never seen a more disrespectful child to her mother. And like the ever so cool, calm and classy Caroline said last night..."If Ashley had pulled what she did with me instead of her mother she would still  be holding the ice pack to her lips".  OH snap...love you so much Caroline!

*Last but certainly not least is the drama on HBO True Blood {obvi not reality TV or we would be in a shit load of trouble}. Whatever your views are on the Vampire/WW/Wicca jondra this show is well acted, well written and just unbelievably well cast. Also,  it does not hurt that this is pure eye candy for the ladies I mean I have made it a game on how many times the guys are shirtless on each episode and let me tell you if it as made into a drinking game your ass would be drunk in the first 1/2 of the show.

I am not going to apologize for loving my "reality crap" TV. I own it..I know many peeps that claim
"Oooooh nooooo I don't watch that stuff>"  and those same people - YOU know who you are....are the first ones to share what is going on with the show,  so spare me the I am better than that speech. I have a love hate with this niche market on TV.  I realize that many of these programs are super scripted but you know what it is my guilty pleasure and until some of these networks come out with something better it is what it is and I issssss happy!


1 comment:

Between Babies... said...

Hi mama! New follower from MBC. I don't judge ... I'm obsessed with reality tv shows too! Randomly got sucked into the Tia & Tamera one tonight. I don't even like them, and I ended up loving their show.

Anyway, stop by Between Babies... when you get the chance!

-Nicole

Feeling the love......