Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My brain....

feels like I am

It has been a hell of a week.   Today was scrambling from one part of town to another trying to keep it all together and getting LDG's new room ready.  Finalizing preschool so needed a bunch of documentation from the pediatrician for all of LDG's shots. I had my lovely SIL with her chitterlings for lunch, play date and a couple of glasses of vino for the mommies. After that I had about 4 loads of laundry to get done, dinner to prep and had to start taking apart LDG's room for the painter tomorrow morning at 8:00. Then at 9:00 I have someone picking up her old crib and trimmings to donate to my painters church for a family who needs it. I am going to try and make it to LDG's ballet class then wait for a delivery of the new bed.  So busy busy busy.

Ohhhh and Friday night is date night for me and the hubman. More detail tomorrow......

1 comment:

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Breathe Darling... breathe... xoxo

Feeling the love......