Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Have women.....


gotten really angry and super mean in the last few years or is this something I am just thinking I am noticing? It seems to be a growing alarming trend but it looks like women are read to throw down quicker than men.  I notice that the men have become more like women and the women have become men. Maybe it is just me but everywhere I turn their are women getting into fights. Women yelling, scratching yelling at each other to STFU and just being allot more violent than I remember. I am not innocent in this. In the past I have gotten in my fair share of "altercations" {something I am not proud of} but at the time it needed to be done some chicks just don't know when too zip it especially when alcohol is involved and I was always taught to defend myself. I have never been an angry person just a little on edge. But some of these women are just plain mean. I am talking about women of all ages this is not just a certain age bracket. The other day I saw two women in their 60's go at it. Not in the physical way but in a mental word way. They just were talking some major crap and I believe it was over a parking spot. Sometimes women just seem to be so hard on each other. We get jealous over petty shit, we feel the need to always have to compete and one up each other and we just hate on each other period which is sad. I am hoping that this new trend will reverse itself and we can all stand together as one united front instead of picking ourselves apart.....

3 comments:

Krista said...

ive so noticed this. i kind of blame the fact that as a society we feel like we have to compete in every aspect of our lives. and if we think some one has it better/is better than us, we hate them.

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

I think it's a competetion thing. It is timeless (in a not good way) and starts in Kindergarten. Think about it. Even at five there are the queen bees. PLus being a mom (gasp I know you hate that term) blogger we see more of it.

Jeremy Bates said...

astounding reading for any individual who enjoys this type of stuff. I know that I definitely do.

Feeling the love......