Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kinda Wordless Wednesday.....

Wow I was looking through some old pics the other day and I am amazed on how quickly times goes and how fast my little one is growing up...Sniff. She will be turning two in January and I feel like I was just pregnant the other day! Now don't get me wrong I do not miss the prego part but sometimes I miss the part of the first step, the first goo goo and the first smile. Just looking at the following pics show me what a little young person she is becoming......

Last year!
My little lady
Fiercely independent 

5 comments:

Ixy said...

I love that independent picture! On one hand, I want this heavy-duty child care phase to be over, but then she'll be all grown up and I'll miss her baby moments...sigh...

Michael Ann said...

Yes, treasure these moments while you can. I know it's a lot of hard work when they are little, but you WILL look back and miss it. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Popping in from the blog hop today! They change in the blink of an eye. Good to look at past photos from year to year. Leaps and bounds differences.

Unknown said...

oh do i feel your pain -- skylar is just about 6-7 months older than her & i cannot believe this is her THIRD xmas!

and as a mama of teens -- trust me -- before you know it she will be asking to borrow the car... sigh!

xxoo

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I know how you feel- Hayley is 3 and I just came believe it! It happens in the blink of an eye! She is the cutest!

Feeling the love......