Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I sometimes forget...........


just how awesome our dogs are. I am reminded when I go through some of the pics I take during the week with my trusty phone. I feel like they have so much patience for dealing with GG.  Even though they have to deal with her dressing them up, riding them like horses {i kNow i kNow } but I can't watch her all the time.
My older dog 1 is getting a little older and a little bit less patient but with GG she is a doll. I can see by the look in her eyes that she is like
"Yo baby pop.....man can you please get this leach of me?" I picture that dog number 1 has a tough NY accent
But I can tell from the smile on her face she would have it no other way. Dog 2 is so much more timid but with GG she is a spit fire and truly enjoys rolling around and playing with her and never ever looks frustrated. Just because they have four legs and are just a little bit furry it  doest not mean they are not sisters. GG would never harm them she only loves them.



Oldie but a goody

5 comments:

Little Sister said...

Very cute pics! Our dog is a typical little sister to the kids, she steals their stuffed animals just to get a rise out of them! In the winter she hides their gloves so they can't go to school. Smart little turd!
~Amy

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

Amen!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Love the photos Darling... and LOVE my little surprise in my mailbox... Blowing kisses to you my Darling, Darling Friend... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MamaBear13 said...

So true... I never give our girl enough credit for all the crap she deals with in such a calm, cool manner. She clearly loves her little brother, and I really couldn't ask for more. They get to grow up as best friends! It's a special relationship for sure

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

so sweet. I am not a pet person, allegies, fear, the extra cleaning. But the pics of the doc and GG, so cute.

Feeling the love......