Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I feel.....



A-M-A-Zballs today really really amazing folks. Besides it being a beautiful day outside  my little one had her preschool orientation this morning and did really really well.  It almost made me sniff a little when she turned around and just took off without a second glance my way......She is growing up before my very eyes and in some ways I am ready for it and it some ways I am so not. Soon enough she will be asking to borrow the car and the credit card. Daddy is going to have to get ready for that one because my little one is already a shopper I can tell  it's in her genes. Because it is a special time for her I had her chose her own lunch box and book bag and the below is what we chose - 


Oh lord help me

Yep a whole lotta pink too much pink for a mommy that wears black 95 percent of the time. But she is a girly girl and hopefully she will remain that way. I don't know if I could handle the tomboy thing to much...lol


Also I scored a super duper bonus today a demon in ME that has been holding on to something for too long has finally been released and I feel free, free I tell you. God I have not felt this liberated in a very long time. It's finally DONE!

God I am going to say it again.

I.feel. AWESOME!

Hope you are having a fabulous day I sure the hell am. 

No comments:

Feeling the love......