Monday, April 4, 2011

Whaaattttt happened...

with me..I used to be able to go out polish a few hundred drinks and show up the next day for work ready to rock n roll, and take names.  I go out this past Saturday night for a nice civilized dinner with friends - kick ass food, great company and a few bottles of wine - OK about 7 or so but who is counting?!?

The next day I get up, cook some breakfast,  get the house organized, and I am like.... "Mmm I don't feel so bad".
WRONG..... I get hit by the hangover from hell at around 2:00 in the afternoon. All I wanted to due is roll my 5"9 ass into the corner, stick my thumb in my mouth and watch re runs of any season of the Real Housewives while devouring a large mushroom pizza. Drool......I know I cannot do this because....
  1. I now have a baby
  2. Weight Watchers weigh in this Wed
I drank so much wine on Saturday that I need to be on my best behavior for the rest of the week....."Stupid...stupid.....


Worth every WW point for the day this Porterhouse was AMAZING
My beautiful "Little Drama G" mommy is sorry :0(


Did I feel shitty on Sunday because of all the vino that I drank or did I feel shitty because my hangover prevented me from spending quality time with my "Little Dram G".....I don't really now but what I do know is that term moderation will now be part of my life....

Cheers 

No comments:

Feeling the love......