Saturday, April 30, 2011

What an awesome day....

today. There are days that I wake up in the morning and go ...WOW how lucky am I to live in such an awesome place.  Today was one of those days. The weather here in the Bay Area is incredible...sunny,warm, nice sea breeze but not to hot.  The familgia decided to head in to SF and enjoy North Beach which is the Little Italy of SF{San Francisco} hubby and I met up with a very close friend and had lunch "al fresco" at one of the outside restaurants on the Columbus strip. It was a great time sipping vino and just chilling,relaxing and partaking in some adult conversation.  It was much needed after being with LDG 24/7.  My little darling was there and she enjoyed every minute of the stroller ride. We hung out at Washington Square Park for a few minutes and had her run crazy - even though the playground resembled a huge sandy kitty litter box - I kept her away from there - that is just plain ass nasty - sorry folks that is just plain gross!

We crossed over the GGBridge an amazing visual we cross on a daily basis and take advantage of - hello millions of tourists  venture to this part of the city  to visit this wonder and to us locals it is just a bridge. When I crossed it today I really took the time to admire the beauty of the bay. 

We are now at home, LDG hanging out in only her diaper {which is this micro climate does not happen much} on our super size deck,  BBQing some steaks to have for dinner. After this we have a late afternoon party hanging out with one of our neighbors in the cul de sac we have grown to love so much!

When I look at my happy daughters face I know that we are doing a good job raising the little munchkin and I know that I am one blessed SOB.

Ciao Mama's
Smooches

No comments:

Feeling the love......