Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppity Hop.....

Hope everyone had a super great Easter. In the ol' tradition of our family we had too much of a good time. Had a super great lunch at one of our favorite restaurants the staff there rocks and they feel like part of the family. We then stopped at a new wine bar/slash. Awesome views, great service and we had a chance to play bocce balls.

The weather sucked donkey balls today so me and LDG did a 1/2 pajama day and tonight will most definitely be salad night. I was a little naughty on Easter and had some vino so I am not looking forward to Wed WW weigh in. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will lose, and the scale will not reflect the good time I had on Sunday....lol I am just going to bust my ass in the gym in the next 2 days.

I have an extremely busy week, I have friends who will be coming by to hang out {lunch/play dates} and I am really looking forward to seeing them. It has been awhile, but we have all gotten so busy that it is hard to pin us all down...

LDG starts swim lessons in two weeks, she seems to really love the water the sooner I get her into water safety the better I will feel. 

Short but sweet today....Hope everyone has a great Monday......

PS -
The RHOOC suckes this season. Time for OC to retire their old leathery botox skin. New York rules the roost period. Mob Wives delivered the drama again this week. These ladies are over the top and I love.....

Checked out Audrina and let me tell you I wanted to shoot myself in the head. This girl might be pretty but damn is she boring.....

No comments:

Feeling the love......