Monday, January 28, 2013

In the dumps....

so I do not know what the hell is going on with me but I have cannot get out of this damn funk that I have been in for the last few weeks. I do not know if it is because I have been running ragged for the last few months and I finally have had a break in my hectic schedule and I am finally getting a chance to breath that everything seems so blah right now. I have been working out but I really have not been into as much as I usually am which means it is time to step it up a notch or change up my program.  My toddler is driving me crazy my dogs are getting on my nerves and generally I have been foul lately.  I cannot even blame this mood on the weather because we have had some pretty nice spring like weather...A little chilly but nice and sunny. So what the hell am I going through right now I have no idea but I really do hope that I snap out of this soon because I do not do well when I am in this mood. I have started doing some volunteer work with Soldier Angels and I am writing letters and sending care packages to our awesome armed forces.  Also now that things have slowed down I am finally getting a chance to look over some business ventures. I have decided which roue to go. I am in the process of coming up with a name, getting a logo done and applying for a re sellers license.   I am excited but I have made a pledge to myself that GG will come first. This is something for me to get started now so once GG is in school full time I can devote more time to it. I have only one little one and I want to make sure I am there for her every step of the way. I used to work in such a creative atmosphere that right now not having this in my life is rotting my brain cells. I need an outlet and I think this little business of mine could be just the ticket I need in order to refresh the creative brain waves.


I know I should STFU because I have a great life, family and awesome friends so really nothing is ever that bad. I just need to snap the f*ck out of it.

Anyone else feeling the same right now?

11 comments:

joeh said...

Yes I also feel the same...you should snap the f*uck out of it.

Unknown said...

I have been in the same funk over the weekend. Anyone came near me, I literally snapped at them. Today,I am feeling much better. I think working out did the trick.

Andrea said...

Been there (recently) done that! I hung all of my hopes on gettinG the basement organized...yeah, hope that works. I do recommend chocolate!

Rebecca said...

hugs sending good vibes your way

Kerry said...

Hi friend!! I am so sorry to read that you are feeling this way :( If it is any consolation, we all have weeks like that so don't ever feel that you need to stfu because we care about you and are always around to listen. So complain away ;)
It is January and for you it is Winter, that there is enough for me to be in a funk if I were you so keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll come out the other side just fine :)
That is so great that you are doing letters and packages for your troops, even when you are feeling crappy you are still trying to make others feel better...what a lovely wonderful person you are!! xo

Michael Ann said...

I'm sorry you are in a funk. I would guess it IS a result of being extremely busy and all of a sudden you are not. It might feel like you are somehow not being as productive. But as you know, the down times are important for inner rejuvenation and inner reflection. Sounds like you've got some great things going on and coming up. Change is exciting but also stressful. Continue to take care of yourself and hopefully this too shall pass~

ana said...

ack! I think the new business venture will help get you out of the funk. I know I get that way when I need a little change in the mix. Cheers to a better mood! =)

Mommy Bags said...

You guys rock thanks for all the great cheer me ups!!!!

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

Hey friend. I am late here, but hang in there.

Try sun lamp therapy if you haven't! It does wonders for me!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Listen Lady, we all get into these "blah" periods... and its good that you're writing about it since most people would cover it up with sunshine and bullshit. Hang in there.. maybe its the weather?

Unknown said...

booooo.....sorry:( its totally okay to feel like that. i have been like that lately too. like on the verge of a mental breakdown. i feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, totally stressed!!! then i stop and think i really dont have it that bad and just need to stop. but we are entitled to feel anyway we want....right?!

Feeling the love......