Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hands Off.....


Last night I was glued to the TV watching my new reality show addiction "Sur"....First of all I adore me some Lisa Vanderpump how can you not LOVE Ms. Lisa her last name alone makes me giggle like a 14 year old girl who just had her first kiss.  I love her style, her accent, her work ethic and her everything. She rocks balls and I cannot get enough of her. Plus I am slightly obsessed with anything to do with restaurant and the food industry and Ms. Lisa and her husband seem to have the golden touch based on her handbag/shoe collection and 8,801 square foot downsized casa.....Of course everyone on the show is beautiful even though  a couple of the ladies are birthed from Satan spawn how could they not be this is after all "reality" TV and LA... ratings that need to be met...people.  Their was one particular little whore lady {works for Sur}who slept with Brandi's {RHOBH love her} husband for two years {from what I gather this douche bag really got around}he is now currently wed to the very  unstable LeAnne Rimes. Brandi confronted her last night on RHOBH to why she did what she did and wanted to let her know what she did ruined a family. What got my blood boiling is this little tramp claimed that she did not know that he was married. OK maybe a few 100 years ago this excuse could have granted you a pass. But today not so much ...... ever heard of Google...Bitch?

I despise women like this women who claim they did not know the married man was married...I get it takes two to tango but I know little tramps like this who go after married men and then bust out the fawn eyes and claim they were also a victim. I know that in certain situations is may happen were the little one was lied to and their might be different circumstances involved but I know that some of these little ladies{especially in LA} know exactly what they are doing. They are piranhas feeding of the remaining flesh off a floating bone. Anything to make them famous and get them ahead in the doggy dog eat world that is called fame/money/power.  I am sure their are thousands of girls in LA that would sleep with your husband for a Hermes bag. Remember whatever the f*ck your name is that karma is a bitch and one day you will get your dues.  I have also seen single young and not so young women purposely go after married men just for the challenge or the thrill of the hunt as they like to call it. I guess when you don't have anything/anyone in your life and are not secure in who you are has a person you need to do shitty things like this in order to make yourself feel better.  I have seen it...... live in action......up close and personal.

I can tell you this my friend and excuse the rant...if anything remotely  like this ever happened to my family...do not expect me as the jilted wife to go away quietly.  Expect a knock on your door or a car through your living room....Just kidding....Mmmmm....Maybe......because your ass would be mine. And what I can tell you it would not be pretty and it would not be quite.  I have no patience or tolerance for women like this. Get ready for some bunny boiling shit but in reverse because instead of the wife getting the psycho chasing her down you would have the wife chasing the mistress down.

4 comments:

joeh said...

I'm guessing you might boil more than a bunny.

I'm free of the abuse said...

Well I hope nothing like that ever happens if, in an alternate universe, it did happen; I'd buy tickets to that smackdown!

Unknown said...

I would definitely pick you over sheana in a fight any day haha! I agree she was 100% phony during that whole scene!

ana said...

That's right! Beeyaches be stupid... but this beeyach right here will get phsycho crazy if anyone messes with my family!!!

Feeling the love......