Thursday, July 7, 2011

Off we go to get ready




for grandma's visit. LDG and I are super excited...grandma has not seen LDG since she was a little monkey..and now she little miss sassy. It is funny all the things you can get done in one day when someone comes to town. The house is sparkling, all the laundry is done, fridge is stocked and dinner is planned. The dogs would be groomed and bow ready, but because of Big G's stitches she is unable to be groomed and Little C will not leave her side...... so we had to make do with a "sponge" bath.  The Murphy bed/closet that we had built in the spare room - aka the "playroom" looks fantastic and I think is one of the best improvements we made to the house..... it is awesome! I hope Grandma does not mind sharing a room with tutu's and a mess of toys but I must say I do a pretty damn good job keeping everything organized. I want LDG to spend as much time with Grandma - She only has one. And because she lives on the East Coast she does not get to spend much time with LDG. Sometimes I wish we all lived a little closer to each other.
I am looking forward to the visit and doing some fun stuff...I just hope the damn weather holds up. Of course last week was gorgeous and this week the damn fog has taken over and it is taking forever to clear up in the mornings. Damn you micro climates......How I despise you sometimes {shaking fist}. 

Here are some of the pics of the LDG's playroom/guest "quarters".

Cheers.....

No comments:

Feeling the love......