Friday, July 22, 2011

Blah...Blah....Blah....Pfft


I am feeling pfft this am - woke up with a slight blah attitude which in the am is not my usual fare but today is just one of those days. I realize that I cannot be "on" 24/7 and sometimes it is OK to be lazy. I am used to jumping out of bed and being on the go......whether that is getting the house  picked up, running a shit load of errands  and just being a mom who is always on the go..go...go...I have hosted 2 playgroups this week, I have another one today. I have an event next Saturday, the christening of my beautiful niece the week after that  -  {Godmother for the second time around yeah}! I am also helping to plan that party.  I have a couple of dogs who just LOVE to eat bark and pine cones and I have been dealing with throw up all this morning. And to top it all off a huge Italian Picnic mid August were you know your are being judged and scrutinized for everything you do.

I believe I am going to make Friday the official " I am not rushing to go anywhere do anything day". It is good for me to have one slow down day. I think it is good for my brain and LDG to have a morning were we just get up and chill. LDG slept until 7:45 this morning and now she is wandering around playing with her musical toys as happy as can be. I need to appreciate these times that I have with her....before I know it she will be heading out the door with my car keys .....and even worse the credit cards....... So far it has been a beautiful morning.....now if only the damn fog would go away....

Happy Friday......

2 comments:

Bethany said...

amen...it is nice to have a lazy day every once in a while=)

Ciao mama said...

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :0)

Feeling the love......