Monday, June 13, 2011

What to do...what to do......

OK...... no dog barking last night{sleep great sleep} looks like "The Neighbors" have come back from wherever..... we have no idea what time......All we know is that another neighbor left them a note on the door regarding the dogs barking all weekend....looks like they got the note and proceeded to get dog crap cleaned - TG no more flies and I hope that the dogs are being taken care of. There was a weird exchange of cars and then poof it seems they are gone again. I really really hope they did not lock the dogs in the house...WTF.....
I want to speak to them re: the situation that happened this weekend and to let them know that I was not the one who left the note on the door {I will speak to you face to face} however have a feeling that is going to be harder than it sounds. These peeps are so stealth about their coming and goings I feel I am never going to get to pin point them down for a chance to speak to them "live".
All I want to let them know is that if they ever ever need any help with watching, walking, feeding the dogs while "The Neighbors" are out of town that I would be happy to do so. Their just has to be some type of communication....right???!!!!!
My hubby is worried about retaliation in the form of tainted food left around for our pups...the reason being is that we know anything about "The Neighbors" and we do not know what kind of people we are dealing with. Yeah I know...paranoid...but in these times you never know what type of hand you dealt with when it comes to who moves in next to you!

Do I write them a note....do I stalk their home until I see someone, anyone??? I am at a loss on what to do and this is a first....Anyone have any advice on how to deal with this type of "problem" since this is a first for me?????

Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Feeling the love......