Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy it is .......

Friday...I know what your thinking..... why would I be happy that it is Friday?  It's not like I have a 9-5...Yeah baby more like a 6am to 8pm so we mommies need a break too. I look forward to Friday so I can get a little bit of a break..... my super hubby usually takes over on the weekend,  we are still the dynamo team however he does a great job at taking over and helping me out with LDG (his mama did an awesome job raising him...kudos) while I try and catch up with all the other crap that needs to be taken care of.....This Saturday we get the lucky chore of picking out a new dishwasher cuz our lovely is leaking. I also know the lock is no longer working because LDG decided to open it and BUYA....water everywhere - her own water park..... how special!

One of the many things I love about my hubby and I is that we "roll" on the same level when it comes to purchasing....We research want we need, find the point of purchase, buy and we are oughtta there! No need to diddle and dadle in home depot our least favorite place ever to shop - I hate the way it smells, looks and the lighting sucks!
I know they pretty much have everything but their customer service is lacking and we are at a point in our mature lives that chasing down someone in an orange vest for help just does not work for us! I would rather pay a little extra and get someone who knows what they are doing and does not look like they had just root canal surgery they hate their job so much.
Would also love to hit the local area wine, art and music festival.  We went a few years ago and it was super fun and it would be great to go out and enjoy the sunny weather...even though the weather person said it would be nice and sunny we live so near the bay that the sun does not come out until about 12:00 because of the lovely fog. Nature's air conditioning! Which sucks..... but we should feel lucky,  I hear that you can fry an egg on the sidewalk on the East Coast with the heat wave they are having.....

Hung out with my awesome SIL this afternoon and she brought over "L Dog" and Little Peanut C {her new bambina) we hung out, had the kids go wild and had us some well deserved vino during out play date. Sometimes you just need a good glass a wine to unwind and relax. And today was the day after the week from hell!

Happy Friday everyone....

No comments:

Feeling the love......