Friday, June 24, 2011

Ok so I admit it...

I might be slightly OCD when it comes to my home {and ok everything else too}.  I realized that it has gotten a little bad last night. I physically got out of bed to fix a picture frame because it was not angled correctly. Who the f*** does that shit just before falling asleep? Oh....... that's right my mom used to. I remember when she used to do this and think how crazy it looked. Now I find myself doing the same damn thing!

I believe that your home should be neat as possible as neat as you can get with two {long haired} dogs and a toddler wandering around.  I vacuum everyday, toys in the playroom are put away right after play - LDG is getting really good at helping mommy out!  There is never a dish in the sink {when I had the dishwasher replaced last week I had two dishes in the sink and it was driving me crazy}, I make the beds every morning and generally tidy up throughout the day. I cannot stomach a disorganized/messy house. My mom was  a NEAT FREAK I am talking to the extreme. You could walk into the house and literally eat of her floor. On Saturday mornings I did not get the option to sleep in...7 am my mom got me up for our weekly super clean the house day. I am glad that she instilled those qualities in me because I now can run a household which believe it or not it is a very hard work..but sometimes I wish I could just let some things go.....It drives my hubby crazy...that I am so anal, however he does appreciate that everything has a place and he never has to worry about the house being a mess.  My hubby sometimes wonders what I am stressing about and I guess he does not see what I see in my mini OCD brain. If one pillow is off on the bed I semi freak....Oh yeah well that is me take it or leave it.....

I am.... bringing...... this up...... because?   I have noticed a very disturbing "trend" as of late...I apologize I am going to be very blunt.  Their are some DIRTY ASS FEMALES out there. I am talking pigs. And there is nothing more unappealing that a dirty female! If I was a male in this day and age and walked into a dirty, messy house that would seal the deal for me...Would not go any further. The End. Finito..See ya later.  It was like that episode of Friends when Ross was dating this totally HOT chick and he goes back to her place and her apartment is disgusting...You could try and overlook it for a few days but it would eventually kick your ass. I am addicted to reality TV so I watch my share of garbage {I own it}. Be it ANTM, Jersey Shore, Real World  so on and so on. The females living spaces are just messy.... dumping their clothes on the floor, eating in bed and leaving the dishes with old food to rot under the bed, not washing your dishes and leaving them in the sink for days, garbage piled high, sheets that look like they have not been changed in months..
You know it is bad when they actually have an episode on ANTM were Tyra walks in the beautiful mansion some of these soon to be models our housed in to lecture them on responsibility and  to have them clean up after themselves because the place looked like such shit! Is it a generation thing? Must be because I do not remember every being that grody when I was a teenager and a young adult. Is it being a lazy thing...yes I believe it is....

Happy Friday....

No comments:

Feeling the love......