Friday, May 25, 2012

WTF Friday.....


Well gangaroo it is time once again for a lovely installment of WTFriday. I think this is possibly a pretty short rant and rave because god bless it not a whole hell of a lot pissed me off this week.....Maybe it was because I was still tired from the toddler sleep over or just to busy to care. I do not believe that we are at the end of May it is crazy crazy how quickly the months go by. The weather here has been spectacular for this time of year and we have been getting out every chance we can get because a tired toddler is a sleepy toddler and a sleepy toddler makes for happy awake parents.


  • My husband informed me the other day that he has NEVER seen Saturday Night Fever and that he does not "get" Fast Times at Ridgemont High....What....the....f8ck!?!
  • Why is it every friggin time you get your car washed that one a**hole pigeon decides to shit right on it...Pow 
Bitch please 
  • OK I am going to get reamed for this one - Yes Howard Stern made a 7 year old cry but I am sorry I saw the kid preform he was bad really really bad. I know he was 7 and he had some big ass balls to get up there and do his thing but he was not good. So are we supposed to lie to him and tell him he was great? Am I evil for thinking this way or just honest? I think if this was another judge it would have not made the news but because it is Howard Stern it is all over the place. Note Sharon also X'd his ass. 

  • Who the hell would go to Chernobyl for a vacation - even an extreme one that would be friggin depressing you deserve to be eaten by whatever movie monsters the studio came up with to scare the shit out of us
  • RHOOC Drag Queen Barbie to moi - Alex Bellino thinks that Costa Rica is in Mexico? When my husband overheard that statement made while I was watching the episode he got up, shook his head and just looked at me and said "Honey I know that the Bravo martians have taken over your brain can I please get my wife and brain cells back."  The really scary part is the poor dear said it was such confidence thinking she was right.  I think she has not clue on what planet she is on...She is special isn't she?



  • This woman brushes her teeth with cleaning bleach - Clorox cleaning bleach the shit that kills your insides when used on a daily basis. Instead of paying to go to the dentist she took upon herself to do it on her own.  Is it just me or have people gone insane or have they always been insane and now they are just filming their insanity? Or am I the crazy one because I watch this shit?

  • Now I am one to trying exotic new food d but this was just way to much and who are the friggin freaks who would pay money to eat human BALLS....that is just gross my husband was holding his nut sack the whole time I was reading this article -  from Huffington post see below
Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month,Calorie Lab reported.
In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.ust days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.On April 13, five of six diners who signed up for the $250-a-plate feast, sat down to dinner. The sixth person was a no-show. Images showed dozens of people who attended the event just to catch a glimpse of the rare treat.
  • Every week I will be highlighting a major DOUCHE BAG.  I decided to highlight a real awful person this person is one that fakes cancer. I don't believe{oh yes I can}  that there are people like this in the world. In my world if you got caught doing something so despicable your punishment would have for the person to go through chemo to experience the awfulness that is the big C. On behalf of my mom and all who are living/fighting/have fought this disease everyday! 
Below is the scum bucket for the week 

She used donations to get breast implants


She used donations to get breast implants
Twenty-seven-year old Jamie Lynn Toler, of Phoenix, AZ, allegedly lied to everyone in her life in order to purchase a boob job. Toler is accused of telling her former employer, her mother, and her grandparents, that she had breast cancer and needed a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction. Toler claimed she could not afford these life-saving surgeries because she had no health insurance. Thanks to the generosity of her friends and family, Toler, who organized fundraisers for her mission, raised over $8,000.

Unfortunately, when police investigated the case, they found that Toler never had cancer and had used all of the $8,000 to pay a plastic surgeon for breast implants. Toler paid the surgeon in cash.

OK I know I used this BB pic last week but you know what I love BB and it's Friday and a long ass weekend too boot -  rock it out folks....Happy Friday



4 comments:

joeh said...

He does not get "Fast Times..." and YOU married him? I'm guessing your man has big feet.

I love H.S. but I think he would let the kid finish if he had it to do over.

I second you vote on the DB award.

Everything else is a big Yes, see you in Vegas!

Cranky Old Man

Adriana Too Cute Invites said...

I Look Forward to these every friday lol !! Really hasnt Watched Saterday night Fever !! come on its a classic .
I agree about HS Be truthful to kids they cant grow up thinking they are awesome when they need imporovement ! who knows h e prob helped him !
RHOOC - I am a huge RH fan love them all !! She made me fall off my chair with that comment and it was straight face too Love it! I like the begining of the shows the little one liners - I may be married to a plastic surgeon but I am 98% real !! always gets me .
Have a great weekend

I'm free of the abuse said...

If he sucked, he sucked. I don't give a fuck how old he is. Howard rocks out loud! :D

Doesn't get Fast Times?? Hasn't seen Saturday Night Fever?? Wow.

As for the douchebag, somebody should make her disappear. Asshole!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Confession Bags, I have never seen those movies either...nor do I really want to. Is it over between us?

Feeling the love......