Saturday, March 19, 2011

WTF is Yo Gabba Gabba and why is my child watching.......

Is this a show my child should be watching?!? and why is it that I cannot look away - the tunes are catchy, the head MC dude (no clue what is name is) is kinda of interesting with his day glo outfits and furry ass hat.....Before I know it I catch myself singing along.This would have been an awesome program for all of my adult friends to view at the many late night parties at our house. More on that debauchery later.

What the hell?!?
Come on folks look at these crazy little critters...I don't remember my generations cartoon characters looking this...well you know..... strange.....OK let me take that back the smurfs were a little twisted ...a whole village of little blue people and only one female in the bunch...ohhhh yeah...
I really need to get on speed with all these new cartoons I have no clue about any of them all I know is that Dora the Explorer is friggin annoying! There has got to be something else out there right...Bueller...Bueller anyone...I need help here..lol 
I have a 13 month old and she is beginning to get the whole TV thing -  I need to start watching some educational programming with her...No more Real Housewives, Bad Girls Club and all the other really bad  "reality" TV crap I am TOTALLY addicted to.  Come on now.... how can you turn away...some of this stuff is pretty hard to believe! 
YES folks... bad mommy I have been subjecting my poor child's fragile little mind with this garbage. Now before anyone gets their panties in a twist..it's not like I sit down on the couch with my little one and force feed her this reality shit.... it's more like sweet background music throughout the day.  Hey whatever works...to keep me sane?
Happy Saturday!!!


1 comment:

Simply Me said...

luuuuuuuuuurve!!! Perfect way to open it up!!

Feeling the love......