Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh my laundry...

The biting has begun...My darling daughter wakes this morning..... I go to her room lift her out of her crib.....change her diaper.....I lift her from her changing table.... give her a big hug and the bugger BITES ME on my neck like a little vampire.  OUCH It friggin hurt like a SOB. I disciplined her for biting. I got to nip this in the bud asap! All I need is for "Little Drama G" to bite someone at the gym day care and I am up shit creek. Some of the members are little high strung.

What should I do if this continues? I am at a loss. I do not want to go out and buy books on the subject their never realistic. I need advice from other real mommies? Anybody out there have some advice on this obvious coming of age for a toddler....OMG terrible 2's are the just around the corner.  Where is the wine?......


Does this look like the face of a future vampire?



No comments:

Feeling the love......