Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feels like....

Summer. Man another glorious day can't wait to get out. Gonna go see if I can find one of those little wadding pools for "Little Drama G" it would be nice to set her up in the water today so she can splish splash and have some fun in the sun.  I know at some point today that the dogs will make their way into the pool.

It is hard work being the house manager or as I refer to it the house "bitch". I always under estimated how much work goes into taking care of a baby and keeping up with all the other shit that needs to be done around the here. The shopping {no not SHOPPING}groceries, dry cleaning, making sure diapers,wipes, ect... for baby is always stocked, planning the dinner menu's, the laundry alone can kill you. Ohhh almost forgot walk the dogs, feed the dogs, bathe the dogs {Thank you Doggie Styles for making them so clean and shiny}...In reality I do not have one child I have three - 2 of them are just extra furry..

I know their are folks out there who are like
''Oh whatever I would love to stay home and take care of the housee/baby ect..."
Think again gang,  because that is the same thing  I used to say when I was working.  Don't get me wrong I love being able to hang out with my little one, but it sometimes gets a little booooring. I am beginning to hate Sesame Street and all other daytime kids programs. When Dora the Explorer comes on I want to shoot nails in my head.  The other day I had my child watching The Real Word Las Vegas just for the adult dialog.....Yeah Yeah I get a star for mother of the year....

So I salute you -  all the SAHM we deserve a drink today.....

Happy Thursday.....

No comments:

Feeling the love......