Saturday, July 28, 2012

The coldest winter.....Is the summer

Ciao Ciao Ciao we are here on another awesome Saturday and I need to hit the floor running. The weather outside is super depressing because we are getting swallowed by annoying I hate more than anything fog. I have lived in the Bay Area my whole life but I have always HATED the fog. Once in awhile it is nice but during July starting from July 4th it is nothing but depressing ass white shit everywhere. You got to be and it's there you wake up in the morning and the bitch is still there.  It is sad because we had such an amazing May and June weather wise. I can't wait for September and October when we get are kick ass Indian Summer. I try not to let the weather affect me but as a woman it is hard to do and I don't think my husband understands when I look outside and it just pisses me off. That is why we spend most of July and August up North in the Napa Valley. We live about 40 minutes from there and I am telling you every time I go up there the more I want to live there and for some reason in my gut I have a feeling we might just be up there in the future.

We are going to be in Calistoga in August at our favorite resort for some RR,  spa and some Michelin star rated food. In September we rented this big ol house and the whole gang will be up there dad, bro, the kiddies and hopefully if she can make it my MIL. Besides those special events we are trying to hit the Napa area every other weekend because I know that in 30 minutes I will leave the dreary fog behind. Today we are headed to Petaluma for some fun and a little bit of sun before we drive back in order to get Ms.GG to two birthday parties. My little one has definitely got a full ass social calender already.  Next weekend we are going to hit this place in Sonoma called Train Town with some friends.Hey I will deal with some boy trains in order to be up north around vineyards and spectacular restaurants and people. I am also waiting for this fog to lift so we can have our annual BBQ with ol time friends and the family. That event is always a hoot because it is no hold bar fun. Their is no BS, their is no pretending and it is ALL 100% fun!!!!

Hope you all have a great and relaxing Saturday..............





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that's a lot of travel!!! Have fun at the birthday parties!! ;-)

Michael Ann said...

Nice and hot here in Davis :-) The Bay Area is so pretty but yea, all that fog would the depress the Hell out of me too. I used to live up in Tacoma, WA. Talk about depressing weather!!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

I know what you mean about the weather MB Darling! Just came back from Kansas... 106!!! Even in the evening at 9:30 it would get down to 98... get out the mittens! lol xoxo

Andrea said...

I am cursing humidity like you curse the fog. I am even tired of the sun quite frankly!

Rebecca said...

safe travels and have fun

Feeling the love......