Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jesus Jugs.....

OK I love this country more than I can ever express.  However what also drives me batty about this country and some of the people is the court crazed society we live in. I was on CNN's page yesterday and lo and behold something about RHOOC caught my eye. Yes I am a total reality show whore and not going to be making apologies for it. After watching Yo Gabba Gabba and that annoying Dora for most of the day and I need a break from reality and of course that would be with good ol' "reality tv".

Alexis Bellino and her chin fantastic husband I believe his name is Jim are thinking about suing Tamra Barney for calling Alexis Jesus Jugs on the reunion show last week and it. was. HILARIOUS!  I am not a fan of Tamra but dang girl you hit that one right on the money. I dislike people who hide behind the religious curtain but you know well enough that some of these people are worse sinners than your average Joe. Let's not forget I was raised Roman Catholic and I am still trying to find my way back because of some the double standard BS I witnessed in the Catholic establishment. I believe that their is a higher being I do not personally believe that I need to go into a man made building in order to show my spirituality and my belief. I could just as well pray on a rock by the ocean and that higher being would love me just the same. Just because I do not go to church every Sunday does not make me a less of a believer and a good person.

 Maybe the Jesus Jugs shot out was not the most classy thing that could have been said however let's get serious now this is a friggin classless reality show if anyone expected any different than you are watching the wrong network. And are you actually going to waste the courts time with something so frivolous. You know what Alexis you chose to put your life and self out there in TV land. You allow millions of people in your life via "reality tv" every week once you cross than reality show line it's game on. Honey develop a thicker skin or just get off the tube but you suing just makes you look desperate and stupid. Stop bringing Jesus and Christianity into everything.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE reality tv, especially the real housewives! RHOC, NJ, and ATL!

The remark that Tamra made was SO funny to me! LOL & Yea, I'm not too much of a fan of Tamra myself.

xoxo ♥ -Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

joeh said...

I am a "Reality Blog" fan...go Mommy Bags!

But careful what you say...I might sue.

Unknown said...

Okay I missed that few episodes so i will for sure have to catch the reunion on a re-run marathon they do so often. And yeah I can't stand Alexis....ANNOYING!!!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

I'm not sure what the term "Jesus Jugs" means but I think I would take that as a real compliment if someone said that to me. Just sayin..

Feeling the love......