Friday, July 15, 2011

Whoa Baby that is more....


than I want to see at 8:00 o'clock in the morning. I have never been one to flaunt or be super proud of my body it is something I have never felt comfy with even when I was super skinny {which took allot of cabbage soup, cigarettes and large amounts of coffee}.  But their are some gals that just do not care........... but DAMN their are some parts of the anatomy that should be kept under wraps. I work out on a daily basis - to try and keep things firm as well as keeping my mind sane- if I did not have that hour to myself every day I think I would have gone completely mental by now! Since I live so close to my gym it is pointless for me to shower after working out. The whole idea of communal showers is very unappealing to me and the lockers rooms are so jammed packed after classes that it would take forever for me to get things done. This am after I finished my love hate relationship with the elliptical machine I venture in into the locker room rest room as I come out and proceed to the sinks to wash my hands I am staring at a full on naked woman bending WAYYYY over and just lotioning parts of the body I just do not want to see so early in the morning. I know that this is a woman's locker room and their are things that you can do here but come on man show a little decorum. Everyday women just wandering around butt naked not a care in the world. They stand in front of the mirror and just gaze at all their nakedness and I am just amazed and maybe a little jealous that they can do this without a care in the world. I say more power to them...now if I could just have just a little of that self confidence I would be unstoppable.

Happy Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Feeling the love......