Saturday, September 22, 2012

What has happened.....

to Teresa Guidice from the RHONJ? As weall know on this blog I am a reality show whore....Side note*Cranky  I have yet to succumb to the Honey Boo Boo cult....I am trying really hard not to watch the show for I believe the show will be like a train wreck you don't wanna watch but once you do you cannot look away*. Anywhoo.....I was catching up on the drama that is RHONJ and was wondering what the f8ck happened to Teresa? She has become a total outright selfish bitch. Now I know that most of this "reality" shit is scripted however I believe that most of these producers/writers on these "reality" shows take something from the characters personality and works from there. I believe that Teresa was always this mean and bitchy except we did not see/notice it because the show was dealing with a different type of crazy called Danielle Staub. I feel that one a person is truly unhappy with their marriage/situation they go out of their way to make people around them miserable. I believe that her douche bag disgusting  ass husband is cheating on her and she knows it but because she has built this image behind the facade  that everything is fine and everything is perfect that bitch would not know the truth if it came up to her a slapped her across the face. I have known people like this were they want people to think that everything is perfect and their lives are sooo not. I hate people who cannot be real about themselves and their lives it shows you that something is not quite right in the cavesa if you know whatta mean?  It seems to me that she is living in this fantasy world and fame has really gotten to her head. She is living in the a world were fantasy and reality are kind of getting meshed. And she has just become mean and nasty. And girl comparing yourself to Angelina Jolie GET.OVER. YOURSELF.....I would like to see you do 5 percent of the charity work and money she gives to causes.


I mean I have to hand it to her she is hustling and building her brand. I mean she has to do it because her lovely pea brained hubby doesn't seem to be doing much.   I just do not know who in their right mind actually buys her shit? I mean her cook book - recipes you can find on line. Fabellini please that goes for Ms. Bethany's Skinny Girl also really come on. Get yourself a good scotch and call it a day. Teeth whitening really....And lets us not forget the many fake covers of In Touch. I mean how real is a person who pretends that the puppy on one of the covers is her dog and this person does not like dogs. I have a hard time believing anything that she does and say. I mean the set up to make her SIL Melissa look bad was awful. I believe she is so mad jealous of her SIL and the happy life she has with her brother that she will do anything to make her look bad if it means stepping on her family to get there. Money might be great for a little while but when you look around and have 0 friends and family what do you really have Teresa?  You say family is important to you I think what is important to you Teresa is the ol mighty dollar and fame.

You have become a sore on the butt of humanity.


6 comments:

joeh said...

I had to read this out loud to Mrs. Cranky...she pretty much agrees with you. Rumor is Teresa will not be on next year because no one is willing to work with her.

That will be a bummer, I love me a good Teresa bashing. Maybe she will get on a different show, how about:

"Teresa G. meets Honey Boo Boo."

I'm free of the abuse said...

See, I don't have to watch the show because you give me updates! lol
Susan

Unknown said...

I totally agree! I got on the bravo blog and for some odd reason she still has lots of people supporting her and thinking she is right. Are they crazy???? It's so clear that she's a selfish weirdo!!!

Adriana Too Cute Invites said...

I agree !! She's a huge bitch this season !! I mean I can't figure out her sil Melissa either but Teresa is def jealous !!! And what's with that outfit with the feathers when she does her comment part Lmfao with the crazy hair too who the hell styles this woman !!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Ummm... ewwwww.... No Darling, I just can't... can't watch these shows... Now Duck Dynasty? I can do that! lol xoxo

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

This is why I don't watch these shows. I would get sucked in and then I would get mad at their idiotics and my blood pressure would go up. Better to just not watch.

Feeling the love......